~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: "What?" Kaliska cocked her head in confusion. "Awh, don't beat yourself up over it. I..... used to do it all the time. Always had to keep a window open." he blushed brightly, rubbing his face. Braxton put his hands up. "Okay..." he said, chucking another log over his shoulder.
Myrna laughed. "Can I please tell her?"

"It's so embarrassing." He moaned.

"What not like she's going to loose interest in you.. you are already married."

Brenk turned a darker shade.

"Oh." Myrna smirked (only slightly eyes). "Well, maybe I don't feel so bad then.... um would you like something to drink?"
kristin-kreuk-11.jpg

Ferris stood there for a moment blinking then finally settled, once he realized Braxton wasn't going to attack him. He sighed then angrily grabbed another log. "It was my fathers way to mark his son, in front of his mother." He threw the log onto the stack. Kaliska chuckled, "Aw, c'mon, tell me." She urged, smiling. "Oh, uh, yeah, that would be nice." Barrett said nodding. Braxton looked at Ferris, his face plastered with disgust. But the expression wasn't aimed at the young stallion, it was aimed at what he said.
Brenk slid his hands down his face. "I went to dance with Myrna and grabbed her from behind, goofing off. Swung her around and started dancing. When I looked down.. it wasn't Myrna."

The cousins busted up laughing.

_________________________________-

She took him to her kitchen. "I have a few nectars, fruit juice, milk, or water?" She offered opening her fridge.

Ferris grabbed another log and seemed to be slightly escalating in his anger. He did not like being reminded of his father. He grabbed two logs this time and tossed them on the stack.

"Oh of course! Sounds like fun." Kaliska nodded, smiling. [rule] "Ok, lemme go check." Barrett said, hurrying away. He went around the house, and finally found an open window. "We're in luck!" he called. "Here's an open one!" he said, jumping inside. He headed through her house, and opened the front door. [rule] Braxton's eyes widened, then narrowed. He set his jaw. "Ferris, what is that on your back?" he asked, his voice low and stiff with anger.
"Brenks a good dancer too." She added. "Myrna." He face palmed. The cousins started laughing. Brink spoke into his hand. "Don't any of you dare." He grumbled. _________________________ Myrna sighed in relief then gave him a hug. "Thank you... I was so upset." She wiped a tear away. "I just got this dress too. Stupid me accidentally locks the door." She chewed herself out. __________________________ Ferris quickly put his vest back on. He noted Braxton's look and felt challenged, but wasn't in a position to fight him if he attacked. His own face turned morbid and hard. A deep pain and anger rising as he never liked the confrontation about it. "It's personal."
"What?" Kaliska cocked her head in confusion. [rule] "Awh, don't beat yourself up over it. I..... used to do it all the time. Always had to keep a window open." he blushed brightly, rubbing his face. [rule] Braxton put his hands up. "Okay..." he said, chucking another log over his shoulder.
Myrna laughed. "Can I please tell her?" "It's so embarrassing." He moaned. "What not like she's going to loose interest in you.. you are already married." Brenk turned a darker shade. _________________________ "Oh." Myrna smirked (only slightly eyes). "Well, maybe I don't feel so bad then.... um would you like something to drink?"
kristin-kreuk-11.jpg
______________ Ferris stood there for a moment blinking then finally settled, once he realized Braxton wasn't going to attack him. He sighed then angrily grabbed another log. "It was my fathers way to mark his son, in front of his mother." He threw the log onto the stack.
Kaliska chuckled, "Aw, c'mon, tell me." She urged, smiling. [rule] "Oh, uh, yeah, that would be nice." Barrett said nodding. [rule] Braxton looked at Ferris, his face plastered with disgust. But the expression wasn't aimed at the young stallion, it was aimed at what he said.
Brenk slid his hands down his face. "I went to dance with Myrna and grabbed her from behind, goofing off. Swung her around and started dancing. When I looked down.. it wasn't Myrna." The cousins busted up laughing. _________________________________- She took him to her kitchen. "I have a few nectars, fruit juice, milk, or water?" She offered opening her fridge. _________________________________ Ferris grabbed another log and seemed to be slightly escalating in his anger. He did not like being reminded of his father. He grabbed two logs this time and tossed them on the stack.
Kaliska tried to hold her laughter in, but it resulted in a pig-like snort. "I'm sorry Brenk." She appogized, giggling. ------- "Just water for me. Thank you." Barrett thanked her, nodding. ------ Just then, Jasmine came in. "Papa? We ran out of something I was making for dinner. Can I go to town to get it?" She asked, suddenly seeing both stallions expressions. She didn't really want to ask what was going on.

Quote:
Kaliska chuckled, "Aw, c'mon, tell me." She urged, smiling. "Oh, uh, yeah, that would be nice." Barrett said nodding. Braxton looked at Ferris, his face plastered with disgust. But the expression wasn't aimed at the young stallion, it was aimed at what he said.
Brenk slid his hands down his face. "I went to dance with Myrna and grabbed her from behind, goofing off. Swung her around and started dancing. When I looked down.. it wasn't Myrna."

She took him to her kitchen. "I have a few nectars, fruit juice, milk, or water?" She offered opening her fridge.

Ferris grabbed another log and seemed to be slightly escalating in his anger. He did not like being reminded of his father. He grabbed two logs this time and tossed them on the stack.
Kaliska tried to hold her laughter in, but it resulted in a pig-like snort. "I'm sorry Brenk." She appogized, giggling. "Just water for me. Thank you." Barrett thanked her, nodding. Just then, Jasmine came in.

"Papa? We ran out of something I was making for dinner. Can I go to town to get it?" She asked, suddenly seeing both stallions expressions. She didn't really want to ask what was going on.
Brenk smirked. "I am ... not doing that again."

"She was s good sport about it." Myrna added.

"So was her husband." Melanie chimed in.

Brenk just face palmed again. "Mmmf"

Myrna got him water and handed him glass. Then she got one for herself and chugged it as she had been thirsty since right after she got stuck in the door. "Well at least you never got a dress stuck in a locked door." She mentioned with a smirk. Then she thought a moment. "Barrett? I am sorry for being to foreward with you at the icecream bar. I admit, I was just distracting you so Kaliska could leave... you see my brother has a hard time finding a woman willing to be with him. I did not want that to happen. Can you forgive me?" She confessed.

Ferris released his clenched jaw and allowed himself to calm around Jasmine. He then looked like the normal Ferris. Kind yet a little withdrawn.

"I can finish here if you want to take her sir." Ferris offered.

Quote:
Kaliska chuckled, "Aw, c'mon, tell me." She urged, smiling. "Oh, uh, yeah, that would be nice." Barrett said nodding. Braxton looked at Ferris, his face plastered with disgust. But the expression wasn't aimed at the young stallion, it was aimed at what he said.

Kaliska tried to hold her laughter in, but it resulted in a pig-like snort. "I'm sorry Brenk." She appogized, giggling. "Just water for me. Thank you." Barrett thanked her, nodding. Just then, Jasmine came in.

"Papa? We ran out of something I was making for dinner. Can I go to town to get it?" She asked, suddenly seeing both stallions expressions. She didn't really want to ask what was going on.
Brenk smirked. "I am ... not doing that again."

"She was s good sport about it." Myrna added.

"So was her husband." Melanie chimed in.

Brenk just face palmed again. "Mmmf"

Myrna got him water and handed him glass. Then she got one for herself and chugged it as she had been thirsty since right after she got stuck in the door. "Well at least you never got a dress stuck in a locked door." She mentioned with a smirk. Then she thought a moment. "Barrett? I am sorry for being to foreward with you at the icecream bar. I admit, I was just distracting you so Kaliska could leave... you see my brother has a hard time finding a woman willing to be with him. I did not want that to happen. Can you forgive me?" She confessed.

Ferris released his clenched jaw and allowed himself to calm around Jasmine. He then looked like the normal Ferris. Kind yet a little withdrawn.

"I can finish here if you want to take her sir." Ferris offered.
Kaliska only laughed, and hugged him. Then she uncoiled her arms around him and took a sip of water.
Barrett put a hand on the back of his head. "Yeah... I know..." he put his hands up as if dismissing it. "I'm sorry for being gruff with you.." he said sheepishly, drinking his water.
Braxton hesitated. He trusted Ferris, but then again he had only just met him that morning. Jasmine seemed to trust him, but how long had she known him before? He rubbed his chin, "You sure Ferris? 'Cause you could take her to town if you wanted.." he grunted. Jasmine eyed her father suspiciously.

Quote: Hal of the snickered. "Indeed." Then a few flopped on their back roaring with laughter.
the cyberbug was red with anger. then he tried a different approach. "so, how are the kids?"
(hehe, bet you didn't see that coming, nor will you the next part!)
Inferno eyed him. "There are not hatchlings right now."

Quote:
Emma giggled.

Nyghta smiled a bit.

"Hey!" Bree protested.

Rickie frowned.
After they ate. Devon got up and took her hand. "Com'on babe."

She looked back up at Nyghta. Her face flush. "You know... you are worth any challenge we may face together."

Orbs eyes got wide. "Wait.. did I just do something wrong?"

Sam was turning very pale. "Rickie.. I am sorry I took you from your home... "

Emma got up.

Nyghta smiled, kissing her cheek.

"No," Bree said jokingly.

"No, Sam." She put her hand on his cheek. "Coming here was the best thing that could have happened to me."
Devon held her hand as the walked along the beach. The sudsy looking waves gently splashing against their hooves. He eyed the ring on her finger and gave a satisfied sigh. "So now that we are engaged.... What do you want in a family.?"

She kissed his cheek as well. Then she took a deep breath."Should we go now?" She stated then it dawned on her all the cargo on the ship. "Are you dropping all this off somewhere?"

Orb chuckled. "You are a bad girl....." He winked. "But I am not. I try to be a standard Terrellian gentlemen.. when I am not so giddy." He snickered. "By the way you have very good muscle tone. how are your fighting skills?"

"You are a good mare... " He started coughing really hard. "Dang this **it is killing me."

A few minutes later the medic came in with the vaccinations. "Lost a second one." He rushed to inject Sam. "I didn't get the cure in him fast enough." He then Gave Sam a second one of something different. "Keep the fever down lass. change the cold rags frequently." he informed now injecting her. "I hope we have enough for everyone. More is on its way... but its days out."

"As many foals as we can have," she winked.

Nyghta blinked. "I don't know what I'm going to do with it, honestly," he chuckled sheepishly.

"They're okay." She shrugged, though they were actually exceptional.

Rickie muttered a curse under her breath. "Will Sam be okay?" She asked worriedly.
Devon chuckled.. "Oh... well.... we will need a big house for that.. I better work on my promotion now."

"Who was it for? I mean doesn't it belong to someone?" She looked at the containers trying to figure out what it was.

Orb smacked her rear again.. "I beg to differ." He reached into his pocket and took another peice of fudge out, taking a bite without even thinking. "Where are we going again?"

"Don't know.. it onsets fast and kills fast... just have to wait. You will know for sure within 3 hours."

Sam blinked just keeping his gaze on his mare.

Emma giggled again.

"Technically it belongs to the tribe, but I don't want to go back there again."

"I don't even know."

Rickie bit her lip.

Quote: Hal of the snickered. "Indeed." Then a few flopped on their back roaring with laughter.
the cyberbug was red with anger. then he tried a different approach. "so, how are the kids?"
(hehe, bet you didn't see that coming, nor will you the next part!)

(i think I do now lol I love this storyline)

Quote: Kaliska only laughed, and hugged him. Then she uncoiled her arms around him and took a sip of water.
Barrett put a hand on the back of his head. "Yeah... I know..." he put his hands up as if dismissing it. "I'm sorry for being gruff with you.." he said sheepishly, drinking his water.
Braxton hesitated. He trusted Ferris, but then again he had only just met him that morning. Jasmine seemed to trust him, but how long had she known him before? He rubbed his chin, "You sure Ferris? 'Cause you could take her to town if you wanted.." he grunted. Jasmine eyed her father suspiciously.
Brenk chuckled then and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Though he still had a darker shade about him. Desert was next. The bride and groom got the first piece of the rose cake.

"I accept your apology." She smiled. "Well.. it was a rough meeting but all seems well now, and I am glad that you heave found the pace to peace again." She rested a hand on his upper arm, her green eyes soft and smiling. "So I take it you live here in the village?"

Ferris wanted to be alone but maybe a walk would do him good. "Alright I will take her." He nodded. His tones much calmer in his voice. "Is there anything else you need picked up while we are there?"

Quote:
Emma giggled again.

"Technically it belongs to the tribe, but I don't want to go back there again."

"I don't even know."

Rickie bit her lip.
Devon let out a nervous chuckle and cleared his throat. "Are you heavily light religious? Or are you more relaxed about our beliefs?" He figured it better not to talk about foals anymore, for the moment.

Sorrell read the label. "Why couldn't you drop it off for them? Dontt they need it.... medical supplies, Electrostanic hydroscope...." She read out loud. "Hospital equipment... I think your people need this Nyghta. Can't we just leave after you give it to them?" Sorrell was not one to ignore needs.

"Oh.. so we are just meandering. Got it." He nodded then stretched while cracking his knuckles. "Would you like to go someplace quiet to talk? Or are you sick of this... odd behavior of mine." He chuckled. He started reaching into his pocket for more. (;P poor guy)

About forty minutes gone by and Sam's color started coming back. "Rick... do you love me?" he rested his hand on her face. His charming looks, though ill, were still working. (need a fan LOL!)

Lola trotted into the tent with the food basked. "Jessup... they are saying everyone needs vaccine. Stallions first, then pregnant mares, and mares. Those not mature have to wait, unless their tent is infected. They say we are less susceptible to death from it.. and more is coming later." She still was lying about her age, unaware of his knowing the truth about it. She was nervous but willing to risk the virus over his possibly knowing.

Shera needed to go find Auran who was out hunting. On the way she came around the corned of the tent at a trot and Barrelled into Connor by accident. *oof* O.O

(sorry having fun :p)

Back
Top Bottom