~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

"White water? Whats the difference?" He asked.

"He is our ruler.. and no one challenges him.. he id massive, fierce, skilled, and full of Magic... and he may do some thing unconventionally.. but he does his best for all of us." Genner mentioned.

"I love you to..." he indulged in her lips and laid her back on their makeshift bed. "You are in my heart.. all I can things about is you." He whispered at her cheek.

"Is your tummy full?" She asked him as she walked down the corridor.

Chis relaxed. "Well We will be ther in about 10 hours.. we have a few things to di first and I have to get a young one of you kinds fixed up there as well." He informed.

Hylia looked at him, getting annoyed from all these questions, "White water is to make sure that the seahorses are pure and healthy...And to make sure the mother doesn't die." She informed, resuming gazing at the sky. "And if you don't provide the white water, there is no promise of all of them surviving.

Amy rolled her eyes knowing otherwise, "You ruler, or just for himself and his leader Barabus." Her voice grew more of an growl as she spoke. "Many Achlys are fierce, magical, and strong, but we were wiped out." She slowly glance at him and reduced her anger massively, "Why do you think we are so vast sometimes? One because of are many children, two, we live in water and constantly expand are muscles and growth from exercising nearly every minute."

"You are my heart." Bella whispered, pulling away. She glance at him and smiled, but reversed to the wall, "Your in my mind twenty four seven." She grinned, stroking his cheek, resting her head against the wall.

_________

Timber nodded and pounced cutely, "I stuffed." His voice sprang with joy.

Meadow shifted around and met his eyes as she scanned around, "What sort of things?" She asked, plucking another piece of hair and replanting a sunflower now.

Back
Top Bottom