~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: They took then to a door. "There is a room on the left and right." She opened it. "You may choose. This door will always be locked until someone comes for you." The rooms were indentical.

th

She enjoyed the embrace.

"never know though.."

_________

"whatever you feel is right, for the time being..Om happy to stay here.."

--------------

She smiled slightly,"thats good to know, " she thought this to be different but not repulsive ...

Quote: "Yeah but the abductions..." He insisted. "They wait for a mare to wander off alone."

"Sage?" She inquired.

"No... you have to have warriors.. what happens when your people get attacked?"

Quote:
"You come see me before too long. The house will be noisy again." He sighed. (what was his name?)

"Yeah anything is possible... well I think I should dance with my wife. Lets work our way over and switch partners." Garret turned.

"But you are a light dancer.. you wish to leave some day?" Lavar wondered.

Corri blushed a tad. "Guess what.. your dancing better now." He smirked.

Quote:

Quote: Dega came in. "Hylia.. get dressed.. the temps are dropping. Time to go gather fuel. We do a community roast of meat when a good hunt comes in." He grabbed some straps.

"Stop that." He snorted. "We buy what we can but there are over 250K in the tribe to provide for. We take what we can get." He stood up.

Daniel softly stroked the skin of her arm.

"Fair fair.. so sad to bad. I am bigger than you." She laughed.

The shuttle took hr to the surface of Terrellia.

HI :)

Mork sat up. Best check on the filly." He rubbed his face. "Hopefully she didn't empty the fridge again."

"I know."  He smiled. "You should leave me a bottle for when your sleeping."  He yawned.

Halloweth stopped right in front of Ski.  Making faces then he snorted and went to eat the grass.   Then the foals came over to sniff Ski to death.

"Well... If I don't hiss at her she don't hiss at me."  He chuckled. "And I am technically not a snake. Just can be snake like."

"Have you had any children?"  She asked.

__________________-

"I don't want to force you into something that you don;t want to do Helios.. and I know that guardians are needed there."  Ellamoira sighed.
"mm I enjoy this kore. sorry dear."

-----

he just froze (XD)

----

"mm interesting. "

----

"... one. I used to work in fhe mines.. I had a strong sense of direction underground and they tried to breed for another one like me... I never got to hold him." she said softly.

----

"mm how about we see at the end of my few weeks k?"

Krits heard Kendra. He would tell leyal after he lost the connection.

_________

"I wish I could do more.. its horrid just waiting."  Kendra cried.

"Does there always have to be a catch.. did you know that if all of us come together we can create something wonderful?  Something that has been lost to all of us? Something needed?  Of course that can't happen with yellow and Green locked away."  He snorted.  He took  a pin prick from Asha. And placed the sample in a vile then closed his eyes again to see Pink.

__________________-

"Did you step on his feet?"   She giggled.
(waits for connection to end...)

sarkis chose to clip letal claws. he would rathed face her wrath then see her lay there.

----

"waiting is one of thd hardest things to do." he said softly.

----

asha started crying agai .

----

"no." she snorted "I just dont like to dance okay?"

Back
Top Bottom