~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: Loora game back over to him and leaned right against him. "Shall I test that theory?"

____

Gordon hired the woman cook then they headed back on board. After showing the cook around he decided to give her a day to get the kitchen arighted to her liking. "Now to head home." He kissed Serenity's cheek.

____

"I am glad... because they are for you." Xandor kissed her lips. "Only if I get livid do the snakes come out and I would never get like that for you."

_____

"I just gathered dirt, and killed... I was his gossip and information source.. I was good at hacking too." Loredo sighed. "A past time I doubt either of us want to re-live... but I tell you.. do not tell Angelica. She will have nothing to do with you if she found out about your work. I know my daughter that much."

____

Hestia had shifted to a cat and was watching him out of curiosity.

____

She really was curious now. "Please tell me?" She now sat next to him. "I am interested to learn why? I don't understand 'regret'."

_____

(its your hospital)

Malinda bounced him.

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67490#post_12554384"][quote name="crazyaboutchickens" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67460#post_12553576"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67440#post_12553222"]

[quote name="crazyaboutchickens" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67430#post_12552702"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67400#post_12550320"]

[quote name="crazyaboutchickens" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67390#post_12550312"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67390#post_12550310"]

[quote name="crazyaboutchickens" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67390#post_12550301"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67120#post_12544316"]

[quote name="crazyaboutchickens" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67070#post_12543787"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67010#post_12543003"]

[quote name="crazyaboutchickens" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67000#post_12542789"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/66970#post_12541819"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/66850#post_12539629 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Shera was a tad giddy and enjoyed his affections.

"I threw a log at a peeping tom as Calliope and I were fetching wood.  I lost my shoe as my foot got stuck on something under the snow, and your son knows how to bite without teeth."

______

"Choo."  He rubbed it.

______

He tickled Fuzz's ear with his tail tip.

_____

She leaped up with full wingspan and let out a screech like a Banshee.

(Timeskip?)

"And it's not even that late in the day.....Could you tell who the peeping tom was?"

As he rubbed it, the stem went down to the opposite side and tickled his ear.

Fuzz batted the tail off his nose and sat up. "Yes?" >.>

The bird turned tailfeathers and ran off. Talon hid too. :p

(sure :p )

Shera poked her head out at the snow. "Looks like it finally stopped." 

______

"Young, attractive, huge." She shrugged. "Don't know him." She sighed. "You know me..  on troubled days it piles up." She sighed putting the rags in the sink. "Can you make me a new shoe?" Kitten eyes.

He flicked his eat and then rubbed that.

_____

"Morning."  He smirked.

_____

Seraleena flew down to Talon. "Did I scare you?"  She crawled over in an I'm sorry body language.

"About time... How deep is it?"

"I was worried you would ask...."

It them bothered one of the kittens and he put a paw on top of it, keeping the root down.

"Mmmh...g'morning." He nodded grumpily and stretched.

He immediately regained his serious catlike composure. "uh, oh, no, I just didn't know which way it was headed.

"Looks about knee height."  She tested it. The Shera came back in and dusted her leg off.

_______

"Well... you afe the man to do it."  She tracked over to him and kissed his cheek, hanging on his shoulder as she stroked Zacks soft head.

____

The rabit sighed then  buried its nose into a kittens side.

____

"Napping?" Jug asked.

___

"I see." She rubbed alongside him. "It sure ran fast." She giggled.

"Okay, then it's not too bad..."

He chuckled. "Fine, I'll make one....Just one thing, when will that roast be done?"

A few hours later one of the kittens squirmed out of the pile and stretched, then scratching some loose dirt from her pelt.

"Not anymore. What time is it?"

"Yes. They love to run." He smiled.

"Well my leg are gonna hate it."  She shuddered closing the flap securely. "I better bundle up to go get more food. At least they ration more than a day at a time."

______

Hellaina giggled and gave him a playful slap of the arm. "A few hours bub... granted there are not any more disasters." 

_____

The dirt fell on rabits nose and her sneezed.

___________________--

"Late morningish...."  Jug gave him a stare o.o

______

"Are there any more things to scare?"  She  sheepishly grinned.[/quote]
"Mhm..." He got dressed for the colder weather too, in order to see what sort of hunting system they had here.

"Loosing a shoe isn't a disaster, but okay... Keep those cats away from the stove."

The kitten sneaked to the entrance to check the area.

Fuzz randomly sneezed and pawed at his whisker before looking back into Jug's staring. "Something wrong?"

"Er....No." *blink*[/quote]
"Think you will find anything today?"  Shera asked. Packing him some bread and cheese, along with salted pork strips and an apple.

______

-_- "I wasn't referring to just that!"  She rolled her eyes.

The birds were making a medley of songs above.

____

"Nope. in fact it couldn't be better... I got me a beautiful she cat to keep forever." He sighed.

"Oh."  She  blew through her lips. "Well it was fun while it lasted." She snickered. "Like my scream?"[/quote]
"Maybe... I can't be sure in this climate or area."

"Oh.... well, did you ever find the log you threw, then?" *totally clueless look*

The kitten took that as a sign that it was safe and popped back down to start her morning grooming.

"Congratulations."

"Yes... It was... Loud." :p [/quote]
"Well you can always chase me around if you get desperate."  Shera giggled.

_____

"Oh Festus.. of course not... feel free to go do it yourself." She flung a frustrated hand.  Then after a moment she laughed. "You can be such a dork."  She shook her head.

The rabit sneezed again then stretched and yawned.

______

"Thanks."  He smiled. "Next I hope is kittens." He took a very long sigh.

She giggled. "That was the point.. I don't think it will come back for a long time." She rolled on her back laughing.[/quote]
He chuckled, continuing to put on his gear. "Okay."

---

He didn't seem to find this funny. "Hm... Perhaps.... I'll go make you a new shoe." He handed Zack back to her.

*lick*lick*lick*scratch*scratch*scratch*smoothdown*morelicking*

"They'll come..." He smiled.

"No... I don't think it will either." :lol: [/quote]
Shera got her gear on and grabbed the baskets.  She suddenly turned pale......... she bolted outside leaving breakfast recycled in the snow.  (need more brain bleach?)

_____

She took him.   "Did I get the log back." She sighed repeating him. "Please dearest."  She kissed Festus on he cheek.

_____

:hmm "Having trouble?"  Rabit asked.

_____

"Yeah I know." He put a paw on his face.

____

Serallena giggled a bit more. "Well what is on the menu today?"[/quote]
(No. But you've got a dirty mind.)

He headed back outside. Looking around for the tigers.

"No." *repeats aforementioned motions on another spot*

"You seem very...unsure of something."

"Well, I was thinking of getting something at the dining hall instead of hunting something down here."[/quote]
:gig Dirty?  You mean gross :p )

Shera came back in. "That was unpleasant."  She went to brush her teeth.

_____

They were up on a fallen log across the main path. Stalking something or someone.

______

"Ar you counting your hairs?" *blink*''

_____

"No no no... Just in disbelief.. shy I guess. Ye proud." He sighed. "In love.. and she is half my age." He pounced around. "Score!"

(lol)

____

"Oh.. can I come?"  She purred.[/quote]
He left her to do that and headed out.

Festus called for them to come back.

*blink* "No. Just cleaning my fur."

( :lol: )

"Yes, it is." Fuzz chuckled. "Have you eaten yet?"

"Yes." Talon got up and started for the base.[/quote]
Once AUran went out there were a handful of other stallions out. Some guarding, others going about working on the hydroponics systems. There were several greenhouses that they were  using and expanding, even in he winter.  Down the way an actual village was being build in a type of commune setting.

____

one looked back at him then continued their stalking.  Someone shouted out once they heard Festus voice.  If he focused his vision he could see the top of a stallions head holding a  bow. Most likely aimed at the cats.

______

"Quite a process."  He snorted.

_____

"Yes.. but y appetite is heavy right now. I could use  top off." He smirked.

_____

Seraleena followed. "May I ride on your back?"[/quote]
He went to see where the hunting territories were and their system.

Festus ran for the cats.

"Yes... Yes it is." She moved on to her tail, smoothing it down and ending it in the pointiest of furtips.

Slowly the rest of the cats woke up and started doing the same.

"Okay" Fuzz chuckled and headed for the dining hall.

"Eeerm. Idunno. Never been ridden before." 0.0 ......[/quote]
One showed him a map of trails and regulations.  The planet was hog and bear heavy. "You mainly protect the farms from destruction  There are a few sabercats, but they often are higher in the mountains. The wooly mountain goats are huge, but we often have so many hogs we never get to hunting them.  Some people are making settlements int he woods, so be careful where you shoot.

______

They saw him coming and tucked tail backing away.

The rabit felt like he was watching a licking fest and went to find water.

_____

Jug trailed along. "How is you brood doing?"

_____

"Oh.. well you might like it. I can pitty-paw your back."  She rubbed against him. "If not that's fine."
[/quote]
"I will. Thank you." He looked over the map carefully.

He went to see what they had cornered.

They eventually finished and went to join him.

"They're doing well.... I probably spent way too much time awake with them last night." He yawned.

"Okay. We could try it.... Hop on."

Quote: (sure
tongue.png
)

______

"Young, attractive, huge." She shrugged. "Don't know him." She sighed. "You know me.. on troubled days it piles up." She sighed putting the rags in the sink. "Can you make me a new shoe?" Kitten eyes.

_____

"Morning." He smirked.

_____

Seraleena flew down to Talon. "Did I scare you?" She crawled over in an I'm sorry body language.

It them bothered one of the kittens and he put a paw on top of it, keeping the root down.

He immediately regained his serious catlike composure. "uh, oh, no, I just didn't know which way it was headed. "Looks about knee height." She tested it. The Shera came back in and dusted her leg off.

_______

"Well... you afe the man to do it." She tracked over to him and kissed his cheek, hanging on his shoulder as she stroked Zacks soft head.

____

The rabit sighed then buried its nose into a kittens side.

____

"Napping?" Jug asked.

___

"I see." She rubbed alongside him. "It sure ran fast." She giggled. "Okay, then it's not too bad..."

He chuckled. "Fine, I'll make one....Just one thing, when will that roast be done?"

A few hours later one of the kittens squirmed out of the pile and stretched, then scratching some loose dirt from her pelt.

"Yes. They love to run." He smiled. "Well my leg are gonna hate it." She shuddered closing the flap securely. "I better bundle up to go get more food. At least they ration more than a day at a time."

______

Hellaina giggled and gave him a playful slap of the arm. "A few hours bub... granted there are not any more disasters."

_____

___________________--

"Late morningish...." Jug gave him a stare o.o

______

"Are there any more things to scare?" She sheepishly grinned. "Mhm..." He got dressed for the colder weather too, in order to see what sort of hunting system they had here.

"Loosing a shoe isn't a disaster, but okay... Keep those cats away from the stove."

Fuzz randomly sneezed and pawed at his whisker before looking back into Jug's staring. "Something wrong?"

"Er....No." *blink* "Think you will find anything today?" Shera asked. Packing him some bread and cheese, along with salted pork strips and an apple.

______

-_- "I wasn't referring to just that!" She rolled her eyes.

____

"Nope. in fact it couldn't be better... I got me a beautiful she cat to keep forever." He sighed.

"Oh." She blew through her lips. "Well it was fun while it lasted." She snickered. "Like my scream?" "Maybe... I can't be sure in this climate or area."

"Oh.... well, did you ever find the log you threw, then?" *totally clueless look*

The kitten took that as a sign that it was safe and popped back down to start her morning grooming.

"Congratulations."

"Yes... It was... Loud."
tongue.png
"Well you can always chase me around if you get desperate." Shera giggled.

_____

"Oh Festus.. of course not... feel free to go do it yourself." She flung a frustrated hand. Then after a moment she laughed. "You can be such a dork." She shook her head.

______

"Thanks." He smiled. "Next I hope is kittens." He took a very long sigh.

She giggled. "That was the point.. I don't think it will come back for a long time." She rolled on her back laughing. He chuckled, continuing to put on his gear. "Okay."

---

He didn't seem to find this funny. "Hm... Perhaps.... I'll go make you a new shoe." He handed Zack back to her.

"No... I don't think it will either."
lol.png
Shera got her gear on and grabbed the baskets. She suddenly turned pale......... she bolted outside leaving breakfast recycled in the snow. (need more brain bleach?)

_____

She took him. "Did I get the log back." She sighed repeating him. "Please dearest." She kissed Festus on he cheek.

_____

:hmm "Having trouble?" Rabit asked.

_____

____

Serallena giggled a bit more. "Well what is on the menu today?" (No. But you've got a dirty mind.)

"Well, I was thinking of getting something at the dining hall instead of hunting something down here."
gig.gif
Dirty? You mean gross
tongue.png
)

Shera came back in. "That was unpleasant." She went to brush her teeth.

_____

They were up on a fallen log across the main path. Stalking something or someone.

______

_____

"No no no... Just in disbelief.. shy I guess. Ye proud." He sighed. "In love.. and she is half my age." He pounced around. "Score!"

(lol)

____

"Oh.. can I come?" She purred. He left her to do that and headed out.

(
lol.png
)

"Yes." Talon got up and started for the base. Once AUran went out there were a handful of other stallions out. Some guarding, others going about working on the hydroponics systems. There were several greenhouses that they were using and expanding, even in he winter. Down the way an actual village was being build in a type of commune setting.

____

one looked back at him then continued their stalking. Someone shouted out once they heard Festus voice. If he focused his vision he could see the top of a stallions head holding a bow. Most likely aimed at the cats.

______

"Quite a process." He snorted.

_____

"Yes.. but y appetite is heavy right now. I could use top off." He smirked.

_____

Seraleena followed. "May I ride on your back?" He went to see where the hunting territories were and their system.

Festus ran for the cats.

"Yes... Yes it is." She moved on to her tail, smoothing it down and ending it in the pointiest of furtips.

"Eeerm. Idunno. Never been ridden before." 0.0 ...... One showed him a map of trails and regulations. The planet was hog and bear heavy. "You mainly protect the farms from destruction There are a few sabercats, but they often are higher in the mountains. The wooly mountain goats are huge, but we often have so many hogs we never get to hunting them. Some people are making settlements int he woods, so be careful where you shoot.

______

_____

_____

"Oh.. well you might like it. I can pitty-paw your back." She rubbed against him. "If not that's fine." "I will. Thank you." He looked over the map carefully.

"They're doing well.... I probably spent way too much time awake with them last night." He yawned.

"Okay. We could try it.... Hop on."
The stallion nodded and walked away. There was a large block in the foothills with no paths. And a few small trails to the north side of the valley.

_____

The stallion saw Festus and still had his bow drawn. He lowered it. "Thanks... I think." he was unfamiliar having never been in the area before. "You the Blacksmith?"

____

Rabit had finished drinking by the time they arrived and was munching on a fresh salad.

____

"Well family time is always nice."

____

Seraleena did and was fairly light and warm. She lay atop him. "Oh you are cozy." She sighed. Then she sat up ans started massaging his back with her fingers. "Hows that?"

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67630#post_12555954"][quote name="crazyaboutchickens" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67630#post_12555942"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67490#post_12554384"]

[quote name="crazyaboutchickens" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67460#post_12553576"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67440#post_12553222"]

[quote name="crazyaboutchickens" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67430#post_12552702"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67400#post_12550320"]

[quote name="crazyaboutchickens" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67390#post_12550312"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67390#post_12550310"]

[quote name="crazyaboutchickens" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67390#post_12550301"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67120#post_12544316"]

[quote name="crazyaboutchickens" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67070#post_12543787"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67010#post_12543003"]

[quote name="crazyaboutchickens" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67000#post_12542789"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/66970#post_12541819"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/66850#post_12539629 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Shera was a tad giddy and enjoyed his affections.

"I threw a log at a peeping tom as Calliope and I were fetching wood.  I lost my shoe as my foot got stuck on something under the snow, and your son knows how to bite without teeth."

______

"Choo."  He rubbed it.

______

He tickled Fuzz's ear with his tail tip.

_____

She leaped up with full wingspan and let out a screech like a Banshee.

(Timeskip?)

"And it's not even that late in the day.....Could you tell who the peeping tom was?"

As he rubbed it, the stem went down to the opposite side and tickled his ear.

Fuzz batted the tail off his nose and sat up. "Yes?" >.>

The bird turned tailfeathers and ran off. Talon hid too. :p

(sure :p )

______

"Young, attractive, huge." She shrugged. "Don't know him." She sighed. "You know me..  on troubled days it piles up." She sighed putting the rags in the sink. "Can you make me a new shoe?" Kitten eyes.

_____

"Morning."  He smirked.

_____

Seraleena flew down to Talon. "Did I scare you?"  She crawled over in an I'm sorry body language.

He immediately regained his serious catlike composure. "uh, oh, no, I just didn't know which way it was headed.

"Looks about knee height."  She tested it. The Shera came back in and dusted her leg off.

_______

"Well... you afe the man to do it."  She tracked over to him and kissed his cheek, hanging on his shoulder as she stroked Zacks soft head.

____

The rabit sighed then  buried its nose into a kittens side.

____

"Napping?" Jug asked.

___

"I see." She rubbed alongside him. "It sure ran fast." She giggled.

"Okay, then it's not too bad..."

"Yes. They love to run." He smiled.

"Well my leg are gonna hate it."  She shuddered closing the flap securely. "I better bundle up to go get more food. At least they ration more than a day at a time."

______

_____

___________________--

"Late morningish...."  Jug gave him a stare o.o

______

"Are there any more things to scare?"  She  sheepishly grinned.[/quote]
"Mhm..." He got dressed for the colder weather too, in order to see what sort of hunting system they had here.

"Er....No." *blink*[/quote]
"Think you will find anything today?"  Shera asked. Packing him some bread and cheese, along with salted pork strips and an apple.

______

-_- "I wasn't referring to just that!"  She rolled her eyes.

____

"Oh."  She  blew through her lips. "Well it was fun while it lasted." She snickered. "Like my scream?"[/quote]
"Maybe... I can't be sure in this climate or area."

"Congratulations."

"Yes... It was... Loud." :p [/quote]
"Well you can always chase me around if you get desperate."  Shera giggled.

_____

"Oh Festus.. of course not... feel free to go do it yourself." She flung a frustrated hand.  Then after a moment she laughed. "You can be such a dork."  She shook her head.

______

"Thanks."  He smiled. "Next I hope is kittens." He took a very long sigh.

She giggled. "That was the point.. I don't think it will come back for a long time." She rolled on her back laughing.[/quote]
He chuckled, continuing to put on his gear. "Okay."

---

"No... I don't think it will either." :lol: [/quote]
Shera got her gear on and grabbed the baskets.  She suddenly turned pale......... she bolted outside leaving breakfast recycled in the snow.  (need more brain bleach?)

_____

She took him.   "Did I get the log back." She sighed repeating him. "Please dearest."  She kissed Festus on he cheek.

_____

:hmm "Having trouble?"  Rabit asked.

_____

____

Serallena giggled a bit more. "Well what is on the menu today?"[/quote]
(No. But you've got a dirty mind.)

"Well, I was thinking of getting something at the dining hall instead of hunting something down here."[/quote]
:gig Dirty?  You mean gross :p )

Shera came back in. "That was unpleasant."  She went to brush her teeth.

_____

______

_____

(lol)

____

"Oh.. can I come?"  She purred.[/quote]
He left her to do that and headed out.

( :lol: )

"Yes." Talon got up and started for the base.[/quote]
Once AUran went out there were a handful of other stallions out. Some guarding, others going about working on the hydroponics systems. There were several greenhouses that they were  using and expanding, even in he winter.  Down the way an actual village was being build in a type of commune setting.

____

one looked back at him then continued their stalking.  Someone shouted out once they heard Festus voice.  If he focused his vision he could see the top of a stallions head holding a  bow. Most likely aimed at the cats.

______

"Quite a process."  He snorted.

_____

"Yes.. but y appetite is heavy right now. I could use  top off." He smirked.

_____

Seraleena followed. "May I ride on your back?"[/quote]
He went to see where the hunting territories were and their system.

Festus ran for the cats.

"Eeerm. Idunno. Never been ridden before." 0.0 ......[/quote]
One showed him a map of trails and regulations.  The planet was hog and bear heavy. "You mainly protect the farms from destruction  There are a few sabercats, but they often are higher in the mountains. The wooly mountain goats are huge, but we often have so many hogs we never get to hunting them.  Some people are making settlements int he woods, so be careful where you shoot.

______

_____

_____

"Oh.. well you might like it. I can pitty-paw your back."  She rubbed against him. "If not that's fine."[/quote]
"I will. Thank you." He looked over the map carefully.

"Okay. We could try it.... Hop on."[/quote]
The stallion nodded and walked away. There was a large block in the foothills with no paths.  And a few small trails to the north side of the valley.

_____

The stallion saw Festus and still had his bow drawn.   He lowered it. "Thanks... I think." he was unfamiliar having never been in the area before. "You the Blacksmith?"

____

Rabit had finished drinking  by the time they arrived and was munching on a fresh salad.

____

"Well family time is always nice."

____

Seraleena did and was fairly light and warm.  She lay atop him. "Oh you are cozy." She sighed. Then she sat up ans started massaging his back with her fingers. "Hows that?"
[/quote]
He decided to go down one of the smaller trails.

"Yes, I am. Who are you?"

They sat in a row and and all started lapping up the water at the same time.

"Yes... It is." Fuzz sniffed the air as they approached the hall.

His muscles started twitching at the unfamiliar sensation of the massage and he started laughing, pawing at the ground, unable to roll over on the ground with her on his back. "No.Stop.Don't. :gig"

Last edited:

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/64220#post_12447808 layout=inline]

[/CONTENTEMBED]
Callabine frowned, then jerked the ship up to avoid a missile. Duran lurched to the copilot's chair and started returning fire.

"There is an asteroid belt nearby."

Callabine managed to simultaneously nod and avoid the hail of plasma bullets flying at her ship. She started flying in a zig-zagging motion, trying to get to the asteroid belt.

(missed this sorry :(  )

Once the reached it only 2 ships pursued them. 

Ykran winced as sparks from from a panel near him. He then opened it and checked it out.  "You got a rock in your compartment.. small hole through the hull."  The shielding keeping the air in He then sealed the panel.

(here Blue)
(PART 1)
Callabine mumbled something incomprehensible as she flew the ship through the asteroids. Duran pulled a plasti-bond patch from a compartment. He opened the panel and pushed the rock back out through the hole in the hull, then pressed the patch on the hole.
The two remaining ships changed tactics. They stopped at the edge of the asteroid belt and fired two heat-seeking missiles at Callabine's ship. The tracking system in one of the missiles glitched, causing it to spin around as soon as its rockets engaged and fly into one of the enemy ships. The other missile flew after Callabine's ship.

Last edited:
Quote:
Anna gummed her knuckles, and looked at Brenk with bright eyes. Kaliska picked up Ronin and set him in a comfy play chair since he had woken up.
_______

"How nice, thank you. I looked forward to it." Angela smiled.
They visited for awhile, then Angela sighed. "I sure enjoyed having you two here.. but I'm sure you have many things to attend to. I look forward to the family dinner!" she smiled. Barrett got up. He had mostly stayed quiet while there.
______

"Oh don't worry about that." Hannah brushed him off and smiled.

(Haha! Sometimes those are the best!)
______

Jesslyn eyes sparkled. "That's nice to hear Thrain." she smiled sweetly.
______

It was later in the morning when Braxton and Lana got home. Jasmine was making lunch in the kitchen. "Hi!" she called, when she heard them come in.
_______

"Oh great, when you hug me you think of pigs." Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Don't worry. Lexus and Chester are going through some... trials at home. I've been helping as much as I can." she said, a look of worry in her green eyes for her friend.
"Yup. she is hungry mamma." He put her new onesie on.

____

"We do.. but I don't mind visiting." She held Barretts hand. "Honey would you like to stay longer or shall we do to the office?"

_____
(it involved our favorite subject.... poop)

"Well.. I do." He smirked then dug in.

______

"It's nice to feel too." He admitted. "Can I see you tomorrow sometime?" Thrain asked.

______

"Hey. You are looking good." Lana had a slight limp , but there was a lot of improvement. She came up to Jasmine and gave her a hug. "Oh.." She whispered in her ear. "Your dad and I are going out to dinner tonight."

____

"NO you don't make me think of pigs.. You make me think love and of bacon.. and I love bacon too." He snickered. "Wait.. what happened to Lexi and them?" He furrowed his brow.
"Course she is." Kaliska sighed, fitting the new clean white sheets on the tiny crib.
_____

"We should probably go to the office." Barrett shrugged. "We'll come by again soon momma." he said with a smile.
________
(Oh dear. XD)

"Why worry?" Hannah asked, taking another bite.
_____

"Well I'm volunteering at the foster home tomorrow.. but I'm free all morning." Jesslyn answered and smiled. Inside she was screaming with excitement.

:)P)
_______

Jasmine listened, and grabbed Lana's shoulders gently, but excitedly. "Seriously?!" she whispered, as Braxton had gone in the other room. "Who asked?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.
______

Jasmine blushed. "Some incident with a stallion. He um, violated her and really treated her wrong." her eyes darkened.
Brenk picked her back up and snuggled with her.

(Saw my GF that has a little baby for Christmas. I was in heaven holding her *sigh*)

_____

"We will." Myrna nodded. "Thank you Angela." She stepped out with Barrett.

_____

He hesistated the bite in front of his mouth. "I told you I care." He then put it into his mouth.

___

"Okay... how about a walk?" He smiled. (lol I would be too XD)

____

"He did.... and yes seriously." Lana smiled. "Are you okay with us being together?" She could tell it was but wanted full verification.

_____

Ferris scowled. "Who!? Did that rat pay for it?" He clenched his fist.
Kaliska turned and smiled. "Daddy's girl." she chuckled.

(Dawww!)
____

Barrett hugged him mom. Well, more like Angela hugged Barrett. He panted afterwards and waved.

"So... that's my mom." Barrett said once they were down the road a bit.
______

"Why?" Hannah asked, drinking some lemonade.
_____
(Me too! XD)

Jesslyn nodded. "That sounds fun." she smiled.
____

"Of course I am!" Jasmine assured her, grinning excitedly.
______

"I don't know his name. But I hear he has paid for it." Jasmine told him, putting a hand on his fist.
( I know :p)

"Oh you know it." He kissed her.

_____

"She seems fine to me... but why don't you two talk?" Myrna asked.

____

"Because I do.. I am not heartless... not on my on will." He sighed.

____

(XD)

"Pick you up at 9?" Thrain asked. Their dessert was served.

____

"Good.. because I love him." Lana smile with starry eyes. "He is sweet and attentive.. and I feel protected when he is near." (that is something about mares. They like to feel protected)

_____

"Good. I hate that stuff... Poor Lexi..." He released his fist.
Kaliska chuckled.
____

Barrett absently ran a hand through his curls, making them go wild. "Ah, I don't know." he shrugged. "Ahm, my mom.. you know.... she's got quite the opposite personality than me, and well, whatever. My dad didn't want to socialize with me when I wanted to marry.. earlier."
______

Hannah gazed at him, as if trying to figure him out. Then she resumed eating without a word.
_____

"Sounds good." Jesslyn nodded happily. She looked down at her pie and grinned.
____
(Yup. :)

Jasmine hugged her. "I'm so glad.."
____

"I know."
He handed her to Kaliska. "Can't help with the feeding department."

____

"That is odd. I noticed she didn't really let you speak either... is that the problem?" Myrna looked up at his face.

____

"Would you like to take pictures while you are here?" he asked.
_____

Thrain quickly stole a bite from it with his fork and chuckled. "Oops."

____

Lana smiled. "Me too." She barely let out an excited squeal.

______

Th doctor came in. "Sorry to interupt but it is time to do the surgery.. your leg is ready." He smiled.
"No you can't.... but you can help with the changing department." Kaliska gestured to Ronin, and smirked.
______

"No... that's just my mama. She wanted to meet and talk with so bad, she probably just forgot about me." Barrett chuckled.
_______

"Pictures?" Hannah asked, mid-bite.
_____

"Hey!" Jesslyn laughed, and took a bite from his cake. "Ha." she smirked.
______

"Do you know where you two are going?" Jasmine asked. She could hear Braxton coming down the hall.
_____

Jasmine kissed Ferris' cheek, and smiled.

Quote:
"Yes it does.. I am certain you can freshen anything up." Corsicka winked at her.

______

"Well... he is a handsome colt... but guard your heart..." She advised.

_____

"She is here. I didn't mention her because I already had... she is in the healing house as we speak.. she is not well." Nostros informed her.
Rose provoked his side, "Oh quiet, you." she glance away.

Daisy lost her color and sailed her focus on Gretta, "Why is that?" She clarified.

"What?" Lanayru seeped out a panicked gasp. "First she was on a trip, and now not doing well?"
He poked her back. "What?"

____

"You would have to wait a long time for him... he means to joining the temple. He can have no wife until his journey is complete." Gretta advised. "Unless he changes his mind about it."

_____

"She 'was' on her honeymoon... She got back last night only to collapse. They brought her in an hour ago.... something to do with who she married." He sighed.
"You stinker." Rose huffed, and kept nudging him repeatedly.

_________

Daisy sprouted a smile, "Well guess what, I wanted to join the temple too. I wanted to converse with Illykran about, but he seems busy." He smile slowly depleted to a frown.

"Woah? It took her that long for marriage?" Lanayru rubbed her head knowing they can't remarry. "Can I visit her?"
Well then... you just admitted to liking stinky things." He snickered.

_____

"He is in the other room visiting.. you can ask him.. but one has to pledge at the temple for it to be official." Gretta mentioned.

_____

Yes. it did.. but it is her first marriage from any host... And yes you can.. you have a second treatment in a week." He nodded.
"Hardy har har." Rose pushed him playfully, rising up to the tent.

"WHy can't I pledge? I just want to do something to change the way the my family use to be." Daisy confessed, listening .

______

Lanayru lunged up and gifted him with a hug, "Oh thank you! I've been dying to visit her."
"Such an aggressive female." He chuckled.

_____

"I never said you couldn't but you have to go to the temple to do it." She smiled. "You can change anything you put your heart to." She nodded.

____

Nostros gave her a hug back. "Of course." He took her to see Ellamoira Her husband Helios had just left for a moment. Ella was sitting up.

____
"Ya." Rose reduced her poking pace.

"Well I sure want to change so much." Daisy looked up, dreamily at the ceiling.

Lanayru couldn't vanish her smile, but kept it until she noticed Ella's state. "Ella?" she lifted a smile.
He snatched her and then ticked her sides.

"I see nothing wrong with the you I see." She smiled.

_____

Ella looked at her. She stared a while. "Oh... Clear!" She put her arms up but remained in bed.
Oh...You want to get in trouble?" Rose played a devious grin. She bent down and tickled him back.

Daisy sailed her eyes down, "really? Well I was talking about the world and others."

Lanayru gifted her a gentle hug, "It's has been awhile." She murmured in her ear.
He laughed and kept tickling her as well. His side jerking away.

_____

"And by all means.. do." She hugged her.

______

"Yes... did they find a cure?" She asked concerned.
Rose snagged his arms and pinned him down, "That's enough cutie pie." She let loose a warm giggle.

"aww I haven't had one of those in awhile." Daisy uttered as she gifted a hug.

________

Lanayru crawled closer, "yes, but they're still working on it." she answered.
"Or what you'll punish me?" He snickered.

____

"Well there are plenty of hose in this household." Gretta smiled.

____

"Lets hope they beat it.... It killed your father to lock you away." She sighed.
"Yes, exactly." Rose tried to keep a firm, and serious face. But she was barely cracking up.

"Well it's warm and nice." Daisy reversed from the hug and played a smile.

Lanayru scratched her head, trying to gain access to her memory bank,"Why?"
"Rose.... " He gave her a serious face trying to hold it. "Don't smile."

______

(hose? ha ha ha ha ha hugs)

"I think you have a training session with my Uncle don't you?"

___

"There was no time to find a cure and the attack was coming. He did what he could to save you."
Rose tried for a few moments, but bursted out laughing.

:)P )

"First, Iilykran wanted to converse me about something." Daisy clarified, still stalking Maurice.

________

Lanayru rested her palm on Ellamoira's, "Is there anyone I know, other then you alive?"
Corsocka smiled a full grin. "Got you."

____

"Ah well right this way." Gretta showed her to the study door.

_____

"No.... not since then. Ises has the same body... but she left." Ellamoira cringed. "I just found out that my hsband has human blood in him... so I by default am suffering the consequences. I am bound to this body forever to this soul. I have become one with her. So when I die.. I will not be coming back in another."

_____

A science Vessle was checking out a tiny nebula they discovered in the Quadrantacle.
"I can't be too serious." Rose sighed, letting loose of him. "I'm too bubbly."

Daisy trailed along, "Is he too busy?" She questioned, growing quite nervous.

Lanyru stroked her hand gently, and soothingly, "I'll try to prevent your death." She confirmed.

Sakena was observing them from a fair distance.

Quote: (here Blue)
(PART 1)
Callabine mumbled something incomprehensible as she flew the ship through the asteroids. Duran pulled a plasti-bond patch from a compartment. He opened the panel and pushed the rock back out through the hole in the hull, then pressed the patch on the hole.
The two remaining ships changed tactics. They stopped at the edge of the asteroid belt and fired two heat-seeking missiles at Callabine's ship. The tracking system in one of the missiles glitched, causing it to spin around as soon as its rockets engaged and fly into one of the enemy ships. The other missile flew after Callabine's ship.
Ykran stabilized himself near he cockpit. He couldn't remember things but still had knowledge in there some how. "Blow up some bigger asteroids behind you quickly."

A large warship had been dispatched after them it was five minutes out.

Back
Top Bottom