~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow glance up at him, "I can surely try.. why are they nearly extinct?" She asked.

"I guess you can try. " Aquarius shrugged, glancing up.

_________

"This is Hydro, I was requested to come here by the Light King. " He responded.

Quote:
Kaliska smiled, and looked down at Anna who was still staring wide-eyed at the fish.
______

Barrett whimpered, rubbing the spot to get it warm, and laughed the whole time.
_____

Jesslyn squeezed back. "Thanks."
_____

Jasmine took it from him with her teeth and smiled.

Braxton glanced up at Lana and smiled.
Brenk started to chuckle. "They are so cute." He whispered. A large fish pressed it's long nose against the glass

"Eeeeeeeeee." Ronin death clamped Brenk.

_____

"Awwww...." Myrna kept giggling.

_____

"You are most welcome." They arrived at the house after the shuttle ride and walking through town. Thrain knocked on the door.

_____

Ferris winked then continued eating.

"This is nice to all be here for breakfast together again." Lana mentioned.
Kaliska started laughing, and gently patted Ronin's shoulder to try and calm him.
________

"What?" Barrett asked, and chuckled.
_____

Emily opened the door quickly, a mere two seconds after Thrain's knock. She wrapped Jesslyn in a hug, and asked her repeatedly if she was alright. Jesslyn kept nodding and saying yes. Max just watched behind his wife. He was obviously worried, and his eyes showed it.
______

"It is." Braxton agreed, nodding. "How's everyone feeling?" he asked.
"Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu!" He yelled at the fish. Brenk was snickering.

____

"Cold sensitive.. gives mey ideas." She winked.

____

Thrain stayed back to allow the moment for them. He gave Max a nod.

_____

Lana smiled. "I am great with this brace they gave me.." She admitted.

Ferris nodded. "nothing I can't handle and excited to be courting the filly I love."

Lana smiled largely.

"Noroleene lillies. They help make you calm and happy. When we have grieving people we fill their house with them. " He mentioned kindly.

_____

(Torid and Ises)

"Or would only your children be keepers?" Torid asked.

____

Soon they had the bunch tucked in and Yonell turned off the light and backed out quietly.

_____

They went to the palace. Grace was excited to see Barron. "Bar bar!" She put her arms out.

Barron laughed. "Good to see you too. " He caught himself staring at Marie then looked away. "You guys have fun me and Nina got this." Nina was 9 and happily wanted to hold the baby. Lithia was reluctant still but carefully put him in her lap as she sat down.

Crut and his family were at the announcement as well. The babies were under heavy guard with the nursemaids and Nostros' children The next room over from Lithia's babies.

_____

Hera came around 5 hours later. She weakly sat up.

____

"Good that makes this easier. .... " He went in and tagged the girls then then too disappeared. "Good work. " He winked then headed off the ship.
she just kept on slowly eating.

_____

"No, keepers are born in other lines." She said.

_____

he joined.

_____

Leyal stayed close to crut.

Marie stood beside her father.

____

He had food ready.

____

"Thanks.' She smirked.

"Miranda do you have cribs?" Mershan stated.

_____

"Yes..." He said dryly.

_____

Gordon Then stomped his foot and the ships power went back up. "I don't trust you won't try anything with me later." Gordon snarled.

Castled men left but they Teleported out along with anything they had their hands on including Cook and Loora. Gordon was on the other side of the ship and had no idea.

(kill Castle or no?)

____

"Mmmm I would say no if I wasn't so hungry." She smirked then stood up Axtra was now a distant memory. She had her daggers on Loki for sure, but wasn't going to get her hopes up.

____

The next level the targets grew smaller and continued to randomly move.
"Yes." she said, "once traveler brings Serenity to her room he'll get them."

_____

"Good."

______

(You can kill him if you want.)

He tried to keep on breathing.

______

"K, follow me."

_____

She kept on going.

Quote:
"Now hopefully they'll leave me alone." Kassidy sighed. She continued washing Don's shirt, which had gotten dirty when the mares shoved her away.
____

"Is that girl who hates you, me?" Hannah asked quietly, her cheeks pink.
"Yes hopefully." She snickered. "Wish I had some of your size and toughness."

____

Noonan licked his spoon clean. "Maybe." He said casually then smirked at her blushing. He had to literally wipe it off his face.
Kassidy sighed. Her movements were slowing as the adrenaline wore off. "So.. you already know my Stallion. Helga's got a voice loud enough to wake a hibernating grizzly bear." she rolled her eyes. "Who's your stallion?" she asked softly.
_________

Hannah's face was red as well. She looked down at her food, fighting a smile. "Who says I hate you?"
"His name is Jessup... brother of them meaner than snot Conner. But I am still Jessup's House Mare. " She sighed. "He was mean at first then softened over time and ... grew on me. They he brought in another female.. He kissed her." She slammed a shirt into the soapy water. "Then after I threw a fit and we talked he promised me he wouldn't touch her and that he didn't love her blah blah blah. I know Rukes take more than one wife.. but not all of them.. and I am ... I don't want to share him."

____

"You have in your own ways. But recently you have changed... I figured you had just finally decided to be nice and tried hard not to like you but it.. kinda happened....." He grew quiet.

He Leaned back.

____

Vader finally found who he suspected to be him. "Necro." He called his name using summoning power.

____

"With what?" Tronto asked.

____

"Hara after 10 minutes she slowly started to relax. "Others have tried to earn my trust and when I gave in.. they showed their true intentions."

___

"Would money interest you? Rare gems?"
she ignored him.

_____

-.- he appeared. (LOL)

_____

"Your birthday gift.." she mumbled.

_____

"Well you know I am not like that."

_____

"No, I got enough money to live like I want to." She snorted.

Zena shifted her feet, nervously. She looked around the room, trying to find something else to do

Quote:
Kaliska smiled, and looked down at Anna who was still staring wide-eyed at the fish.
______

Barrett whimpered, rubbing the spot to get it warm, and laughed the whole time.
_____

Jesslyn squeezed back. "Thanks."
_____

Jasmine took it from him with her teeth and smiled.

Braxton glanced up at Lana and smiled.
Brenk started to chuckle. "They are so cute." He whispered. A large fish pressed it's long nose against the glass

"Eeeeeeeeee." Ronin death clamped Brenk.

_____

"Awwww...." Myrna kept giggling.

_____

"You are most welcome." They arrived at the house after the shuttle ride and walking through town. Thrain knocked on the door.

_____

Ferris winked then continued eating.

"This is nice to all be here for breakfast together again." Lana mentioned.
Kaliska started laughing, and gently patted Ronin's shoulder to try and calm him.
________

"What?" Barrett asked, and chuckled.
_____

Emily opened the door quickly, a mere two seconds after Thrain's knock. She wrapped Jesslyn in a hug, and asked her repeatedly if she was alright. Jesslyn kept nodding and saying yes. Max just watched behind his wife. He was obviously worried, and his eyes showed it.
______

"It is." Braxton agreed, nodding. "How's everyone feeling?" he asked.
"Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu!" He yelled at the fish. Brenk was snickering.

____

"Cold sensitive.. gives mey ideas." She winked.

____

Thrain stayed back to allow the moment for them. He gave Max a nod.

_____

Lana smiled. "I am great with this brace they gave me.." She admitted.

Ferris nodded. "nothing I can't handle and excited to be courting the filly I love."

Lana smiled largely.
Kaliska giggled. "Want to move on to the next tank?" she asked.
_____

"Oh no...." Barrett groaned, running his hands through his hair. He laughed.
______

Max nodded back, and finally Jesslyn got across to Emily that she was really okay. "I'm fine Gram." she said. Emily nodded, backing off, but didn't look as though she believed it.
_____

Braxton grinned, and Jasmine turned quite rosy pink. "I feel a lot better too." she said, smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom