~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Si'ralle grinned again, but before she could deliver the final blow, Kostos grabbed Si'ralle's shoulder, kicking the scythe out of her hand. He grasped her wrists, then leaned close to her. "We are not your enemies. Try to remember. Know where your loyalties lie. Play by the rules, Si'ralle."
"Rules have no meaning, you idiot."
"Then it wouldn't matter to you if I did this," and with that, he kissed her.

Riku just watched, there was no expression on his face except pain from the cut on his neck. But inside, he felt as if his heart was being ripped out.

Riku just watched, there was no expression on his face except pain from the cut on his neck. But inside, he felt as if his heart was being ripped out.

(( :gig Poppy and I are cracking up. ))

He let go of her suddenly, the sudden release causing her to fall to the ground. Something inside of her snapped, and she suddenly remembered everything.
"Si'ralle."
Si'ralle looked up.
"You have done your job. Come on."
Si'ralle stayed where she was at, cursing.
The figure raised a large contraption, a gun-type thing. "Si'ralle. NOW."
She stood, walking to them, head low. They roped her hands behind her back and shoved her into another room, the metal doors sealing shut after them.

((
gig.gif
Poppy and I are cracking up. ))
He let go of her suddenly, the sudden release causing her to fall to the ground. Something inside of her snapped, and she suddenly remembered everything.
"Si'ralle."
Si'ralle looked up.
"You have done your job. Come on."
Si'ralle stayed where she was at, cursing.
The figure raised a large contraption, a gun-type thing. "Si'ralle. NOW."
She stood, walking to them, head low. They roped her hands behind her back and shoved her into another room, the metal doors sealing shut after them.

(
lol.png
)
Riku's vision was already beginning to blur, the jugular artery in his neck had been cut. He forced himself up anyway, despite his weakened condition, and extending his hands, sending an insanely high volt of electricity at in an attempt to cause it to collapse. It was as if an incredibly powerful bolt of lightning was striking the door.

Last edited:
However, the door refused to budge.
Kostos put a brotherly hand on Riku's shoulder. "Get in the Scorpion. I'll get Si'ralle."

Riku was becoming very pale, "no... don't worry about me, just save her..." he gasped for air, before collapsing over, unconscious from blood loss.

Kostos swiftly caught Riku, calling a team of medics from the Scorpion. They took Riku away, bandaging him up. They also took Dunso.

Kostos dashed forward, blasting open the doors with a lazer. He ran and ran, not knowing where he was going.

Kostos swiftly caught Riku, calling a team of medics from the Scorpion. They took Riku away, bandaging him up. They also took Dunso.
Kostos dashed forward, blasting open the doors with a lazer. He ran and ran, not knowing where he was going.

Riku's neck bled out, his life flashing before his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom