The Best Box Award!!!CHECK OUT THIS BOX

SilverStar

Songster
10 Years
May 4, 2009
california
And the winner is..... Jessi (Bluegrassseramas) and her side kicks Ian & Journey!!!

Jessi, this is the best box ever!!
ya.gif
Please thank Ian & journey for me for the Awsome "bling" on the box LOL. I totally love it. I am keeping it. It has been such a pleasure to work with you and i am very happy to have been able to get a Serama from you!!
love.gif
Thanks for hangin on with me duirng the crazy ride on tuesday LOL.
thumbsup.gif

Hey all! Check out this awsome box!!!!

30331_fam_pictures_548.jpg

30331_fam_pictures_547.jpg

i love this one..."Seal of protection, Batman protected"

30331_fam_pictures_549.jpg

30331_fam_pictures_546.jpg

And here he is. My new little man
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

30331_fam_pictures_542.jpg

Last edited:
Fabulous!
I have to ship 2 birds in a week or so and this is perfect!
I'm waiting for the same boxes to arrive so I can fill them with chickens.
What was inside to eat SilverStar? Did they ship with apples, watermelon, cantaloupe? other ideas?
How long did it take? 1 or 2 nights?

So glad he is there safe and sound!!!

Quote:
Hey Mediazeal! Jessi put some oranges and apple pieces and some crumbles in the box for him to eat. he was shippied from kentuckey On monday at 5:30pm(her time) and he arrived in California Tuesday at 12:30 pm. WOW!! I think that was just under 1 day. I reccomend you ship on a monday. The mail seems so much faster lOL. Jessi is so wonderful !! You could PM her for some shipping advice, i am shure she would not mind. good luck.!! thanks!
frow.gif

Awww! Thanks!!

You are the best too!!
smile.png
A pleasure to work with!

I read not to use watermelon or cantaloupe as it will make a smushy mess in the box and make it wet and weak, but that is what I read..never did it.

I cut a slice out of the orange so the peel would hold in more moisture and I put in a big chunk of apple and then some diced bits so that he couldnt eat it all at once, and then I put in about a half a cup of crumbles for good measure.

They told me it was 2 day shipping to the other side of the country in CA, but only 1 day to Florida from Kentucky.
Cora got her bird in 24 hrs...I wonder if it will really be like 12 hrs to FL? lol

Back
Top Bottom