The Best BYC Posts you've EVER seen!

PacsMan

Songster
10 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Salt Lake Valley
Ok gang,
I’ve been hanging around BYC for several months now. I love it. There’s tons of information here; both practical and humorous. But the problem I've seen is that the information on this website is overwhelming! There must be a million messages on the forum.
barnie.gif

And, I am all about efficiencies. I love to cut corner, I love to get things done in an efficient manner. It used to drive my mom nuts when I’d ask her questions. Her favorite response was, “Go look it up!” And my favorite reply was, “but it’s easier to ask you!”…

So, to that end, instead of surfing through BYC on an endless quest for the best practicle and the funniest posts, I’d like you to do my work for me and post your favorite ‘Best of the Best’ of all BYC posts here.

You can quote the quote, but be sure you put in a link. I’ll start.

Example;
A noob posts a question that says;

“So, I have a family of four, and figured eight
chickens would give me more than enough eggs,
but so many people here have 20 birds, 50 birds.
What do you do with all those eggs??”

Then there are 80+ answers of people confessing their addictions of chickens and what they do with all of their eggs. Finally on page 7, I ran across a great post that I thought this one was the best… It was written by PamsPride from Ohio. She says;

What do you do with all the eggs?? Why, incubate
them of course so they multiply!! Then they will
grow up and give you more eggs to incubate!!! I
have decided that hatching eggs is as eggciting as
doing crack...only cheaper!! And you don't get in
trouble for getting your friends addicted!!

So my friends, I want you to help me with ~my~ addiction, and post the best funniest posts that you’ve seen on BYC! (the first few posts are free....)
ya.gif

Marty
Salt Lake City

Last edited:
You do know "noob" is technically a derogatory term right? The correct term for a new person is newbie or newb. Noob was created to be an insult and used on someone who acts new or like an idiot when they should know better. Sorry I spent junior high through highschool on MMOs.
tongue.png

Are you looking for funny posts or useful posts? Cause at first it sounds like you want informative posts and then you just quote humorous ones.

Quote:
Funny, I never thought of "noob" as a derogatory term. I never used it but I just thought it was quicker and easier to type than "newbie". Actually, I never used "newbie" either. Probably never really thought about it much. Guess you learn something every day!
hu.gif

BTW, I THINK he is looking for both types of posts.

Quote:
Funny, I never thought of "noob" as a derogatory term. I never used it but I just thought it was quicker and easier to type than "newbie". Actually, I never used "newbie" either. Probably never really thought about it much. Guess you learn something every day! https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/img/smilies/hu.gif

BTW, I THINK he is looking for both types of posts.

I think noob sounds rather cute, cuter than newbie.

Back
Top Bottom