THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD? YES

mudlake

In the Brooder
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
This post is only for people that go outside or have been stung by a wasp or something that itches or hurts. I am sure just about everybody has seen a $ Store. My better half was cleaning her shed. She got stung by a wasp. By no means is she a wimp!!! But as she said the sting really hurt a LOT She was cleaning with "Awesome" product from the Dollar Store. It really cleans great, but that is another story. The wasp sting hurt so much just to do something she sprayed some "Awesome" on the sting, it stopped hurting. You can laugh all you want. The next time you get stung and it hurts or your kid gets stung TRY IT YOU WILL LIKE IT Tony

Good tip - hopefully we never have to use it....
smile.png

For folks going to the beach, if jellyfish sting you (and you don't happen to have a shaker of Adolphs meat tenderizer handy) rub wet sand on the spot, it works almost as well as the Adolphs does!

That meat tenderizer really works on bee and wasp stings too. They said I was allergic when I was little, which I doubt since I don't get a reaction, it just hurts. But that meat tenderizer will zap the poison right out. My dad had some kind of caterpillar go down his shirt one time, and it left little hairs all over him that stung him, and my mom slathered him with it, and it worked on that too.

hmm.png
I have heard that chewing tobacco helps stings to......I am allergic to bee / wasp stings....and thankfully haven't had to try this.but will try the things you all mentioned......I grew up at the beach.....so I know the sting of a jellyfish........OUCH........will take Adolphs with me if I ever get to the beach again.........Lakes just do NOT cut it for me hear in okietown:(

I Have been unfortunate to be attacked twice by either bees, yellow jackets or wasps. the first time i was abt 11 or so and were where having a picnic at Chatsworth park in so cal. I was running around playing in the rocks and boulders and next thing i know i being swarmed and attacked! My Brother and mother ended up pulling more than 32 stingers out of my head alone. The second time i was living in Portland Ore and my friends and I were building a fort near a yellow jackets nest (yeah, I know lol) and must of disturbed their nest ( they nest in the ground) I ended up only getting stung 11 times then. But the point of my rambling is both times I mixed up some mud (just reg dirt and water) and smeared it all over the area and it worked like a charm!

Last edited:
Dear Thunderstruck, I will never go camping again as long as I know you will be camping in the same camp ground. Only kidding This Awesome is great for cleaning also, and the pain stopped right now!! I have tried it since my wife got stung, and it works right now. Good Luck Tony

Back
Top Bottom