The Biggest Little Rooster -- grandchickies on the way!!

Quote:
I dunno, I thought it was cute!

Now I'm getting nothing acomplished. I'm talking to eggs LOL

edit to add... TRES IS STARTING TO PIP!!!!!!
wee.gif

Last edited:
Oh, I'm almost frantic. Uno has a good piece of shell lifted, and Tres just has a partial pip. And I'm watching, and watching, and I keep going back, and... nothing. Last night Dos was rockin in the shell, but today I don't see the egg moving. And Cuatro, who was always the most active- I havent seen her egg move at all either. So now I'm all worried that they will get this far, and... nothing.
fl.gif
I still hear an occasional peep. I think its coming from Tres. Uno hasn't moved since the pip. At least not that I have seen, and I've been watching alot. Ugh.. This is going to be the longest day or 2 of my life...
I WANNA SEE LITTLE FUZZYBUTTS. I want to see the biggest little rooster's kids...
Im gonna not look.. Not look... Not look. A watched egg never pips.

ok keep the story comming. i LOVE it.
and im sending good hatching vibes to u and im telling the chicks "COME ON BIGGEST LITTLE ROOSTERS KIDS" "COME ON YOU CAN DO IT" "DONT GIVE UP KEEP PUSHING"

yes i want to see biggest little roosters kids also.

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
:clap
clap.gif
clap.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Its 3 1/2 hours since she pipped, and Uno is zipping!! She's got almost halfway around in maybe 20 minutes time.. Nothing more from Tres, and still noting from Dos and Quatro

OMG! in the time it took me to post that.. UNO HATCHED!!
and Tres has started zipping!!

pictures will follow in a few minutes

Back
Top Bottom