THE Brinsea Octagon 20 Eco Thread; Hatches, etc. (PICS)

107336_2011-10-16_21-25-58_874.jpg

Here is a pic of my second peep to hatch. It is a dominique. I must say I love my Brinsea!!!!! I have 3 babies out and 4 pips.
ya.gif
wow it looks like First Born a UK programme in the 90s about what you would get if you spliced monkey DNA with a humans it was a drama. the baby came out like that.
take no notice of me having a moment??????????

I am on day 20 of my incubation and do not hear a sound coming out of the eggs. No pipping or zipping. Should I be worried?
Don't know if you remember my telling you that my chicks usually start pipping and sometimes hatch on day 20. Well I put 20 eggs in lock down Wednesday night because Saturday will be day 21. I set them 11 P.M. on the 6th making three weeks the 27th (tomorrow). I just now looked in the incubator and I have pips already in 4 eggs and I can hear peeping in there. I'd almost bet that there will be a couple hatch before I go to bed tonight. Usually my hatch is done by the end of day 21. Gosh, I got to get my brooder box ready. lol I sort of running behind with this hatch. Oh well, it doesn't take long to put a pad in the bottom of the box and some food and water in there. lol
Jim
These chicks are from eggs from my Don Nelson Heritage Rhode Island Red hens that I hatched last year. I really wasn't wanting to set any right now but someone was wanting hatching eggs and after I started saving the eggs to send, they changed their mind so decided I'd put them in the bator.
Jim

Don't know if you remember my telling you that my chicks usually start pipping and sometimes hatch on day 20. Well I put 20 eggs in lock down Wednesday night because Saturday will be day 21. I set them 11 P.M. on the 6th making three weeks the 27th (tomorrow). I just now looked in the incubator and I have pips already in 4 eggs and I can hear peeping in there. I'd almost bet that there will be a couple hatch before I go to bed tonight. Usually my hatch is done by the end of day 21. Gosh, I got to get my brooder box ready. lol I sort of running behind with this hatch. Oh well, it doesn't take long to put a pad in the bottom of the box and some food and water in there. lol
Jim
These chicks are from eggs from my Don Nelson Heritage Rhode Island Red hens that I hatched last year. I really wasn't wanting to set any right now but someone was wanting hatching eggs and after I started saving the eggs to send, they changed their mind so decided I'd put them in the bator.
Jim

That is awesome Jim! I hope you have a good hatch. Let us know how many hatched out tonight.

Back
Top Bottom