The budgie thread!

Discussion in 'Caged Birds - Finches, Canaries, Cockatiels, Parro' started by tigtoy, Apr 25, 2011.

1. tigtoy

tigtoy Out Of The Brooder

Feb 26, 2011
    Maple Ontario
    In this thread you guys can talk about your budgies and post pictures of them. Here are my two budgies sky and snowy.

Snowy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sky
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And one togather preening each others heads. lol [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  2. Akane

Akane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 15, 2008
    Here is from top to bottom Kiei, Ginrie, and kenbun
    [​IMG]

Kiei is a skyblue opaline hen and a very noisy demanding little brat. Ginrei is a greywing skyblue and a very sweet bird with excellent flying skills, Kenbun is a plain skyblue and just tries to stay out of everyone's way.

This is Inko behind Kiei
    [​IMG]
    Inko is cobalt opaline, yellow face 1, possibly violet and Ginrei's future mate

Shikibi- a hand raised skyblue yellow face part english budgie
    [​IMG]

My dark eyed clear pair Taji and Rai which are also handraised
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The amount of yellow you see depends on the lighting so every picture is different.

3. Okla-doodle-doo

Okla-doodle-doo Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Portland,Tn
    I'll have to try and get pics tomorrow of mine. I have a pair ,and two of their offspring,and the pair have three new ones in the nest! They are all opalines,sky blue and viloet. I love the opaline variety.

4. Misssc

Misssc Out Of The Brooder

May 18, 2010
    My two new birds [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. DrRossPerry

DrRossPerry New Egg

Apr 27, 2011
    One of my favourite budgies Bodhi, left his body a few days ago after crashing into a mirror. He was very special in many many ways and he is featured in several videos on my youtube channel, in which Dr is spelt Doctor. His owners are distraught and have asked me to help find them another blue spangle male budgie from the Sydney region that is 5.5 to 6.5 weeks of age. Can you help us, please?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by