The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

Pics
An example of what bunnies can do. People think they’re so cuddly and cute, but don’t forget they are an animal. Brooke got spooked and tore my arms up, I think the dog barked or something. I put salve on it and it looks way better today.
View attachment 2218271

Here’s some of the bunny house. It’s not even close to being done. We were so sunburnt so we can in after working on it for 5ish hours. Its made of all recycled materials we had laying around or we were given.
View attachment 2218272
the hutch is lookin' good!

How do I get my bunnies to learn their names? I’ve got two and I don’t want them to think they have the same name xD. Help is appreciated <3

I really want a either a Holland Lop or a dwarf angora. Only thing is I have two dogs. They wouldn't bother him/her it's just that I think it would be a bit much to have two dogs and a bunny running around the house. I would also need to have a closet, and bed, and clothes ect. And I don't think my allergies would be able to handle it :(
In the future I would like to get one though. I've done a lot of research and I'm going to start a blog sorta thing where I post articles about proper care for all sorts of animals (dogs, cats, ducks, rabbits, ferrets, hamsters, snakes, lizards, frogs, newts ect)

I really want a either a Holland Lop or a dwarf angora. Only thing is I have two dogs. They wouldn't bother him/her it's just that I think it would be a bit much to have two dogs and a bunny running around the house. I would also need to have a closet, and bed, and clothes ect. And I don't think my allergies would be able to handle it :(
In the future I would like to get one though. I've done a lot of research and I'm going to start a blog sorta thing where I post articles about proper care for all sorts of animals (dogs, cats, ducks, rabbits, ferrets, hamsters, snakes, lizards, frogs, newts ect)
I think a blog about animal care sounds great! It's always hard when you are allergic to a pet.

hi guys, tomorrow is the Fourth of July and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on keeping my bunnies safe and calm during the fireworks. Help is appreciated <3 hope everyone has a great day :)

here my daughter's new bunny she is mini rex and something else I don't remember what though

Attachments

• 20200615_220719.jpg
    20200615_220719.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200616_100932.jpg
    20200616_100932.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom