The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

Pics
hi guys, tomorrow is the Fourth of July and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on keeping my bunnies safe and calm during the fireworks. Help is appreciated <3 hope everyone has a great day :)

We are keeping everyone in their hutches and putting the birds in their coop early. Indoor animals are staying in except when going outside leashed for potty. Kids aren’t allowed to open any gates tomorrow so we always have a perimeter fence too.

It’s all about waiting it out in their safest and most familiar places.

Bunny’s can do a lot of damage to a cat. Cat aren’t meant to take down prey as big as a bunny especially a house cat.
Huh, I haven't thought about that. I've never had a cat though. I would just worry about the cat getting a little to playful and scaring the rabbit so that she has a heart attack. That's more common with dogs but I would still supervise them when letting the bunny play.

Huh, I haven't thought about that. I've never had a cat though. I would just worry about the cat getting a little to playful and scaring the rabbit so that she has a heart attack. That's more common with dogs but I would still supervise them when letting the bunny play.
My cat hangs out with the bunnies a lot. He is scared of them 😂

I have a little tortoiseshell cat that grew up beside my doe and her litter. Her whole life she’s believed she’s a bunny. She goes in the hutches with them and loves to play with them... she never acts like a cat and I swear she even hops sometimes! If I can’t find her she’s always with her “siblings” and she even goes in their holes with them... it’s the darndest thing! :lau

Attachments

• 8F3A8E04-F950-44B3-A797-1262BAADF56F.jpeg
    8F3A8E04-F950-44B3-A797-1262BAADF56F.jpeg
    248.3 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom