The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

Pics
If I had a house like that I wouldn't have indoor pets. I don't want to judge how others keep their animals but I will point out that a cats claws are equivalent to our fingers. Do you want to amputate the fingers of your pets? Thats all I ask people to do is to see it that way. Then what they do is their business. If I ever need a Vet I am seeking one that specializes in farm life and livestock. They seem to have their heads on straight, I figured out the game with the suburban/Urban type of vets, its just an industry searching for $$$ more than they earn money.

My male cat died last year, he was known for killing and maiming anything he could catch, he never touched a chick. He seemed to know they were mine and respected them. When I introduced him to the chicks I had a grip of the scruff of his neck. When he got slightly excited by them I tugged gently on his neck to let him know I was in charge. I have no idea if that is why he knew they were mine but its what I did. When I had rabbit before about 5 years ago I had a baby rabbit escape and I could not catch it. My cats ignored it, even though the male cat of mine catch and a the wild rabbits. Eventually that baby rabbit disappeared I spent a week trying to catch it but I was too out of shape. I assume a stray cat eventually got it. this is why I do not do hanging cages anymore, the escaped rabbits will not go back into a cage that is hanging. so I am doing pens with pavers for a floor and they can't dig out.
I would never have a house like that because I’d rather have lots of pets and inside animals than one like that 😂🤣🙈 mine are family to me. And yeah, I try not to judge either but declawing is definitely cruel! But I know a lot of people don’t know.

And yeah, maybe I need to find a farm vet haha

And oh wow that’s amazing!! Maybe she’d leave them alone then. :)

I would never have a house like that because I’d rather have lots of pets and inside animals than one like that 😂🤣🙈 mine are family to me. And yeah, I try not to judge either but declawing is definitely cruel! But I know a lot of people don’t know.

And yeah, maybe I need to find a farm vet haha

And oh wow that’s amazing!! Maybe she’d leave them alone then. :)
Farm vets are the best. I just switched to one. My old one wasn’t the greatest vet because it was like a revolving door. They never had the same vets. It’s annoying then their prices always change...

Farm vets are the best. I just switched to one. My old one wasn’t the greatest vet because it was like a revolving door. They never had the same vets. It’s annoying then their prices always change...
I need to find one haha there aren’t many around here and the ones that do exist I think exclusively do farm animals but idk. Mine has been pretty consistent with keeping the same main bets but they do occasionally add new ones and when you make an appointment you don’t know which one you will get unless you specify you want a specific one. I usually don’t since they’re all pretty good and I don’t mind haha

But yeah the prices usually go up every year like a couple dollars or whatever and mine has gone up like $10 in the last 2 or 3 haha

I need to find one haha there aren’t many around here and the ones that do exist I think exclusively do farm animals but idk. Mine has been pretty consistent with keeping the same main bets but they do occasionally add new ones and when you make an appointment you don’t know which one you will get unless you specify you want a specific one. I usually don’t since they’re all pretty good and I don’t mind haha

But yeah the prices usually go up every year like a couple dollars or whatever and mine has gone up like $10 in the last 2 or 3 haha
This new vet... it’s just her no other vet. She has vet techs and one has a disability which I love. It shows the true nature of the vet. She’s very caring and wonderful.

I don't think my area has vets like that. We live in a suburban area sooo...
Idk why I even have an account lol.
I've never even owned a bird on my life. I don't have rabbits, or goats, or horses ect. Donald and Daisy went back to their flock.
And we don't have a super big yard. I mean, it's not small, but it cant really fit any animals.
I do have two crazy spoiled pooches though lol

I did find a place up in the pan handle that I like. 140 acres. We'd keeper at least 20 acres I think. Sell off the rest.
Then I'd want to get some WH ducks, call ducks, some funny looking chickens (silkie bantams, Polish onagadori, and Easter eggers) , mini goats, more reptiles (geckos, chameleons, maybe a snake), and a rabbit or two. They would all be spoiled.
The ducks would have a huge pond, both ducks and chickens would have a huge fancy coop, the goats would have a huge area with lots of things to climb on, the reptiles would have really big tanks, and the rabbits would be free roamed inside with a room like Teddy and Rosie's
And all my animals would get dressed up for photos lol
20200709_181740.jpg

Last edited:
Welp, runty didn't make it. :T All the other babies opened their eyes, flipped their way out of the nest, and left the tiny one cold and alone overnight. There was nothing I could do about it. Poor babby. :(
I'm so sorry. You did your very best to help him but sometimes just just don't make it 😢

Back
Top Bottom