The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

Pics
a while after we caught it we saw another older rabbit nearby, so i don't think it is totally independent yet.
You probably took it from its mom... can you go release back to where you got it, please... it doesn’t matter if your siblings will get mad or the friends that are coming over, what matters is the health of the rabbit and not human emotions.

We always let our cats come and go as they pleased regardless of where we lived. Some preferred to be out hunting birds and chilling in a tree. Others laid in front of the food bowl enjoying the sun through the window and rarely went out.

I agree it's not a good idea to declaw a cat. What if the cat got out and was chased by a dog? There's a tree, but it can't climb up to escape. Or if it was attacked by another cat, how would it defend itself?
Yeah, Mittens I think was the former. He loved being out and wandering all over but he also loved being loved in and always came back lol Luna is kind of a combination of both because she used to love being out and would sometimes be gone for kind of a while and worry us but always came back for her food lol now she rarely goes more than like 50-100 feet from the house 😂🤣 but formerly I have found her in our woods lol

And yeah exactly!! All excellent points!!!

IMG_5850.JPG

It rained last night and water got into the rabbit pen soaking the feeder again (it wasn't full of feed so only a small loss) I found out how the water got in. Design was fine but execution failed. I forgot to put a screw in the correct place. no big deal, easy fix.

Any ideas for things to play and interact with? There's chew toys of course, but does anyone give them tunnels or interactive dog toys?
I use boxes to make cardboard tunnels, they get toilet paper/paper towel rolls, they like their castle, especially Kevin. I got a few hard baby toys, my female likes throw those and their bowls around quite a bit. I give them chunks of 2x2 to chew on also. They'd rather have those than anything I get in the store.

Back
Top Bottom