The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

Pics
This is a setup picture they have on there
View attachment 2284758
Personally, I wouldn't use that corner litter pan since it's quite small, but maybe use that old cage bottom as one or just a hooded cat litter box.And I would probably use a food and water dish stand just so it looks nicer. And some hidey houses and more toys.
I think that's for people who let their buns out pretty much all the time? A home base is what I think they call it. My buns are most active in the evenings so I can see how that would work out for a lot of people.

I think that's for people who let their buns out pretty much all the time? A home base is what I think they call it. My buns are most active in the evenings so I can see how that would work out for a lot of people.
Yeah, it's called a home base. If it were my own rabbit he/she would be free ranged but since it's a foster and it'll be my first rabbit I'm gonna need a playpen. Of course he'll get lots of playtime outside of it.

I would just setup the inside a bit different

Yup, tried it but too unwieldy for me and a squirming fluff butt.
Oh, man! Sorry, I didn't mean to say try a curry comb on a rabbit! I meant, it makes sense your solution should work well, because curry combs work on horses. And they have things like that for shedding dogs, too. wow. I can imagine trying to go at my rabbit with a giant curry comb!
:bun:confused:

Back
Top Bottom