THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, today there was a box on the porch. And the hubby didn't want to leave the box on the porch in case it rained or something, so he took the box to work with him. Luckily, he left the box closed. Although the occupant of the box was probably not happy to be boxed- he'd have been very unhappy to know he was sitting at a chicken processing plant..
Hubby gets home at 11pm, and says.. You got a BEAKER!!!
HE was very happy to get out of the box
Beaker1.jpg

We couldn't get a picture of the dog meeting beaker. Hee hee- Beaker popped up in excitement, and scared the doggie, so the doggie ran.

EvilCat.jpg

Umm, hostess lady- that cat looks evil

Oh, Beaker, that's kitten little- she isn't evil

BeakerSilkie.jpg

Ok.. now THAT'S evil!!!

Oh, beaker, its just a baby silkie...

MeetFrizzle.jpg

"Hi little chickie. Tomorrow, when I am rested, I'll help you with your wild hairdo. We'll play barbershop."
" Oh no you won't, beaker- thats a frizzle. It's supposed to look like that"
"You have weird chicks in Maryland"

SomethingWatching.jpg

" I feel like something is watching me"

"Hey Beaker, why don't you tell they babies a story about your adventures. Maybe that will put them to sleep"
" Are you saying my adventures were boring?????"
"No, Beaker, I meant your soothing voice..."

BeakerBabies.jpg

"Well, Once OW upon a time.. OW, a nice lady decided OW to have me and Pippi and OW Popper and some OW others go on ad OW"
" HELP"
"Ok, BEaker, I'll save you. The marans chicks like to bite. Sorry"
Aspirin.jpg

" Just take your aspirin, and head to bed. Tomorrow you can help me feed the big kids, and go to work with me.."

NightyNight.jpg

Nighty Night Beaker!!

psst, dont tell Beaker, but he is just in time to help finish the new coop. IF it stops raining....

Yeah Bizzy has a guest
clap.gif

It is wonderful to see Beaker
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

So nice of him to try to tell the babies an adventure. But I would be too tired too after that long box traveling. Nighty night Beaker
wink.png

Thanks so much Bizzy for sharing Beakers arrival to your home.
clap.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

New Mascot Coordinators are WeGotChickens (Lori) & BabyMakes5 (Heather) ...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Please support these two in this new endeavor....thank you for supporting this effort .....requesting that this thread be closed and archived
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom