THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
No kidding!!! We, the "old", the "chicken loving", and the "un-cool" through teen-aged eyes have them entertaining our Mascot...in front of their friends too!!! Yes, Hippy Jim, I would have to say that is one for the history books!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

It was great to have the cheerleaders be so willing to 'play along'. When I explained what we were doing they were literally giddy with excitement and kept saying, "oh, let's get a picture doing this with Pippi!" Then they'd come up with something else to do with her... I just picked a couple of pictures or I would have overloaded the system. It was a lot of fun sharing their excitement.

I asked my son if the High School boys on the football team would play along... he didn't think so. I'm glad the girls came through for us. "Go team go!"

Updates on the other???? Chuck has been with Tinaack quite a long time and no posts, updates????????????

1. Chuck the International Chicken - with Tinaack

2. Fancy the Frizzle - with Natapple

3. Wally the Chicken - with Seminolewind

4. Howard the Duck - Mascot Napped

5. Popper- Retired drilling an oil well and lives with Chirpy

6. Pippi - with Chirpy

7. Chicken Henry - with Birdnutz

8. Beaker the Duck - with ChickenAnnie

9. Tina the Turkey - Retired after getting in some bar fights

10. Chicken Hippy Jim Jr. - with Guitarists

11. Rusty the Roo - Mascot Napped

LOL I know! He's gonna miss that dancing chicken..... every day he wants to get him down and make him dance... but I try not to because I don't want his batteries to run out
tongue.png
We'll probably have a ceremonial good bye chicken dance when it's time to send him on to his next stop
smile.png
But, at least I have it on video... whenever he asks to see him dance now, I play the video and he can watch it over and over... it's even better because he's in it!
big_smile.png

1. Chuck the International Chicken - with Tinaack

2. Fancy the Frizzle - with Natapple

3. Wally the Chicken - with Seminolewind

4. Howard the Duck - Mascot Napped

5. Popper- Retired drilling an oil well and lives with Chirpy

6. Pippi - in route to Coffeemama

7. Chicken Henry - with Crtrlovr

8. Beaker the Duck - with ChickenAnnie

9. Tina the Turkey - Retired after getting in some bar fights

10. Chicken Hippy Jim Jr. - with Guitarists

11. Rusty the Roo - Mascot Napped

Morning all! I couldn't get logged into BYC yesterday to tell you all that Pippi has arrived at our house! It was quite funny actually-the mail came, then the mailman drove down the street a bit, did a U-turn, drove kinda fast back by my house, did another U-turn, then handed me Pippi. I'm guessing she started yelling and quacking at him when she realized he forgot to drop her off at our house.
big_smile.png

Anyway, she is safe, sound and resting. Photos coming soon!

just wanted to update on Fancy, we went to Discovery Cove and had a blast. Fancy got a little wet and is drying out, and as soon as she gets her laundry done and says all her good byes to the babies, she will be one her way. I am having issues with photobucket, I upload pics, then they disappear???? I will make a new topic post of all of Fancy's time here, since I am not sure of what all pics disappeared off photobucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom