THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy has been released from her box! Thanks so much for the stickers, Jolyn! DD loves them!!! She and Fancy are going downstairs to meet the neighbors now. Won't get pics of that, but further adventures will be had!

One question... What are the little tote bags of crafty type things? Am I supposed to do something with them?

Such fun! I think Fancy will have a great time! I know we will enjoy her visit.

Well, the feed mill wasn't good enough for Fancy. She's headed to a sock hop with my DD. She isn't sure if she will be able to take pics of Fancy at the hop, but here's the pic of them all set to go.
hannahandfancy1.JPG

More pics when I have a load of them. After the hop it's a slumber party.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
What, what! My name up so soon for Fancy
ep.gif

Fantastic! I really didn't have any plans for her for Thanksgiving particularly, so whenever works for you is fine
big_smile.png

Commander Fowl....

Has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and he arrived smelling pretty darn nice....

(Steff and Jim had a dryer sheet tucked under him, and CF smells snuggely fresh!).

His first adventure is to our battle bracelet making class today at 13:00 hrs!!! Will send photo to Scrambled Egg....

You know, he could go on a few trips while he is out here...but, do I really trust the pilots????? (to watch and take care of CF???)

No Hippy Jim yesterday. I was really hoping he'd be there. I'd had a baaaaaaadddd day.

Keeping my fingers crossed that he arrives today!
It's cold and wet out there, but I got a fire going to warm him up when he arrives.

fl.gif
Please let him arrive today
fl.gif

Greetings ALL...

Cmdr Fowl had a really busy first day, and I have sent Scrambled his first set of photos...

I have to tell ya, there is nothing shy about Cmdr Fowl...

He just jumped right on in, and got busy. He knew we were at the chaple office today to make battle/buddy bracelets for wounded troops heading for further treatment in Germany, so, after a few mins of glib chatter, he got right to work and was making bracelets, just like the rest of us.

Im fact, he's a really quick study, having mastered the art of these "healing" bracelets and showed us all off with several he made!

Enjoy the Photos!!!

Tha Adventures of Commander Fowl In Iraq .. (Athena - Hosting)
Part 1...Making Battle Bracelets....

What an incredibly smile provoking happy looking chicken!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

CF1gif.jpg

CF2gif.jpg

CF3gif.jpg

CF4gif.jpg

CF5gif.jpg

CF6gif.jpg

Last edited:
LOL!!!! How in the world could THAT chicken not cheer someone up??!!!! He is so dang cute!!! Looks like he is makin the heck out of those battle bracelets too...or at least wearing the heck out of them!!!!!!!
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom