THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Yes. But I just love those rare moments when he's looking for something he needs for a particular task and I can say, "Remember that box/jar/bucket/etcetera we had? Where did you put that? It would be perfect this!" And he has to shake his head and admit he threw away something that would perfect for the task at hand
gig.gif

Happens every couple of weeks at our house, and yet he still never learns.

In 30 minutes the kids get off the bus and I can send them out to look for a box full of Hippy....

Ris....

Your photos say it all... Fancy is enjoying her visit with you!!
Altho, I'm not sure who is enjoying it more, Fancy or DD????.......

Its so great to be a kid !!!
Wish I had know that way back when !!! (All I wanted to do was grow u!!!)

Thanks, Athena! I think that Fancy and DD are taking a break from each other. A little sibling rivalry or something.
wink.png
When the babies get here, I will get pics of them with Fancy. DD really wants to bring her to thanksgiving, so I hope no one minds if we hang onto her awhile longer.

smile.png

Quote:
yeah thats cool, as long as you DO send her out.. please dont keep her forever
sad.png
thats another mascot that would be napped..
sad.png

No kidding and I think she would be very missed, she seems to be the most popular mascot!!

....not implying at all that you would nap her Shanah!!!..just commenting on the point that she is "nap-able"!!

Last edited:
MASCOT LAST SIGHTINGS.....UPDATES ARE REQUIRED PLEASE....

1. Commander Fowl - Currently serving a tour in Iraq Clucking for his Country!

2. Fancy - Currently enjoying a visit with Risurocket and from there will be sent to GracefulBantams.

3. Henry - Currently with Crtrlovr and to be sent to Seismic Wonder2....Crtrlovr update please!

4. Wally - Currently with Seminolewind and to be sent to Tat2edLady....Seminolewind update please!

5. Howard - Currently and for several months, with TheChickenLady....TheChickenLady update please!

6. Chuck - Currently and for several weeks, with Tinaack....Tinaack update please!

7. Pippi - Currently enjoying a visit with ChickenBoyKurt and from there will be sent to Linda in San Diego.

8. Rusty - Currently and for several months, with WillsMama93...WilllsMama93 update please!

9. Hippy Jim - Currently enjoying a visit with Guitarists and from there will be sent to WeGotChickens.

10. Beaker - Currently and for several weeks, with ChickenAnnie...ChickenAnnie update please!

Please update on these Mascots folks!!!! If you all see these people on the forum, a reminder pm would be helpful! Thank you!

In addition, if a Mascot is being sent to someone not directly next in line, don't take it personally, just means I did not get a response from them on a pm and the Mascot can be sent to them on the next mail out if I hear from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom