THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I sent Beaker to Bluebird Farm in West Virginia, the next person on the list ONE MONTH ago!

And I posted 2 or 3 times on this list that I had sent him out and asked Bluebird if they got him. So he's not at my place any longer, and I'm NOT a mascot napper! Bluebird, do you have Beaker????

Last edited:
MASCOT LAST SIGHTINGS.....UPDATES ARE REQUIRED PLEASE....

1. Commander Fowl - Currently serving a tour in Iraq Clucking for his Country!

2. Fancy - Currently enjoying a visit with Risurocket and from there will be sent to GracefulBantams.

3. Henry - Currently with Crtrlovr and to be sent to Seismic Wonder2....Crtrlovr update please!

4. Wally - Currently with Seminolewind and to be sent to Tat2edLady....Seminolewind update please!

5. Howard - Currently and for several months, with TheChickenLady....TheChickenLady update please!

6. Chuck - Currently and for several weeks, with Tinaack....Tinaack update please!

7. Pippi - Currently enjoying a visit with ChickenBoyKurt and from there will be sent to Linda in San Diego.

8. Rusty - Currently and for several months, with WillsMama93...WilllsMama93 update please!

9. Hippy Jim - Currently enjoying a visit with Guitarists and from there will be sent to WeGotChickens.

10. Beaker - Currently and for several weeks, with BlueBirdFarms...BlueBirdFarms update please!

Please update on these Mascots folks!!!! If you all see these people on the forum, a reminder pm would be helpful! Thank you!

In addition, if a Mascot is being sent to someone not directly next in line, don't take it personally, just means I did not get a response from them on a pm and the Mascot can be sent to them on the next mail out if I hear from them.

Fancy is obviously having a great time, she'll never want to leave those new chicks (or that older, really cute little 'chick'
big_smile.png
).

Popper was commenting yesterday that he just isn't seeing enough pictures of his fellow Mascots on here.... where are they all???? He said he may contact CF, now that he has Army contacts, and ask for troops to be sent back here to "round up" those missing Mascots.

People... you do not want that to happen. Let's see those Mascots!

Quote:
No problem... I'd like to know where Beaker is too... has Bluebird Farms posted on the forum recently? I haven't seen her for a long long time...

Thanks David!!! I sent her an email, hopefully she will respond and post on the thread. It's so much more fun when they move along at a reasonable pace. I love the hosting pictures and stories and they really do make the effort worth it but the stalling makes me bite my nails!!!!
sickbyc.gif

Fancy has decided to come to Thanksgiving with us to avoid the weird mail hiccups that tend to happen over holidays and to learn how to play the guitar, maybe banjo and who knows what other instruments will be at our Downhome Thanksgiving. Pics to follow when we return and she will be traveling again shortly after Thanksgiving.

Woot That aught to be a site a Fancy Chicken doin some pickin at Down Home Country Thanksgiving. Do ya think she will learn to play Turkey in the Straw?
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
Oh yes, That will be the first request!
big_smile.png
And thanks for reminding me.
smile.png
I think I will start her out on the washtub bass though. It's hard to get the rest of the family to play that right away for some reason.

Last edited:
hi,
Beaker is staying for turkey day and then he will be flying out to dacjons on friday .
He has been visiting the swiss village of helvetia and hanging out in the snow , skiing having fun with the 20 chickens that live at the farm, doing some deer hunting at bluebird farm, he helped get a buck and was real happy to bag his first deer ! we had a nice deer meat dinner and he agreed it was much better than chicken !!!and did not tatse like it at all!!!LOL>halloween was pretty uneventful , he ate a little too much candy and was sick for a day !!!!
we will update with some pictures soon.,
thanx everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom