THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I don't post as much here, I do keep a close eye on this thread to see the adventures of the mascots. I'd hate to see it shut down also. We had such fun with Popper and Pippi. Popper still keeps us on our toes at times!
lol.png

Maybe some good ole fashioned peer pressure to those who have mascots would help get them sent along? If we all knew who is supposed to have them right now we could 'encourage' the hosts, nicely, to send them on their way.

Or, we could send Bruno to their house and have him duct tape them to the wall!
lau.gif

I can tell you that I do not appreciate getting accused of mail fraud or stealing a stuffed animal.

Wow, I am not sure at all that anyone did that and if it seemed that way --apologies. Very sorry you were offended but we are trying to account for the Mascots. Thank you for your reply and participation
smile.png

Quote:
Ditto!!
ya.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif

If you need help, I'll volunteer. I'm sure we can figure something out.

I hadn't planned on hosting a mascot until I saw all of the adventures, and the great imaginative pictures others had posted. I realized I wouldnt have to take the mascot somewhere exotic in order to have fun- I enjoyed reading and seeing the adventures, no matter where they all were.

I'd love to see it continue, because it is such a great idea. Alot of hard work was put into it, and I'd hate to see it end badly. It's too bad some people don't take all that into consideration. And yes, it "bites" that it even came to this...

MASCOTS RULE!!!!

Yeah SE
woot.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Ok. I sent Henry on WEEKS AGO.

I posted what he did while here.
Got the name/address of the next person.
Repacked him with his new travel buddy(dog) and a gift for the next host and sent him.

I can tell you that I do not appreciate getting accused of mail fraud or stealing a stuffed animal.
roll.png

I have PLENTY of animals here, stuffed and not to keep us happy:p

edited to add. And I know the person I sent him on to got him and opened him. Because I got an email shortly there after thanking me for the gift we sent along

Please don't take it personally- you were one who checked in when you had Henry, and kept updated. Thats all we want- is for someone to post when they get the mascot, and send it off in a timely matter. I know sometimes things happen and we can't expect anyone to be on BYC everyday. And hosts may have to put health, family and life before the mascot ( as it should be) But a courteous update would be nice. Scrambled Egg has put alot into this. Please don't be offended- in no way were we indicating you, or anyone else would steal a stuffed animal.​

So.. which mascot has had the shortest travel log?
I know Hippie Jim has gone to maybe 4 places before being lost. I know he had a great time while with his hosts.... Sure which he'd let us know how he's doing, and where he's doing it at...

Thank ya'll for all the morale boosting but this is a community effort, I just keep the addresses and drive people crazy till they send them on!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Henry is coming back my way before going off again so when I get him, I will re-organize his list again with names from the other lists that still want a Mascot. Hopefully the others will be moving around here soon too
smile.png
fl.gif

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Repacked him with his new travel buddy(dog) and a gift for the next host and sent him.

roll.png

edited to add. And I know the person I sent him on to got him and opened him. Because I got an email shortly there after thanking me for the gift we sent along

ep.gif
Nooo No No we never ever said that you had
hu.gif
No Please
hugs.gif
we are so sorry you took that personal. It was never directed toward anyone that has posted reports and adventures. You have been a Great Host and have done your part.
clap.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif

For being a Great Host and doing your Part
clap.gif
clap.gif

We were trying to flush out the layabout lollygagers that don't report, show even 1 photo and send the Mascot on as agreed.
barnie.gif

big_smile.png
Karan​

Rhett&SarahsMom :

roll.png

Little sensitive?

hide.gif

In no way was I pointing fingers at anyone. I have been on both ends of the mascot thing, waiting for it to arrive and wondering when it would reach its destination after I mailed it.

The mail can be slow, especially if you don't use priority mail. Mascots don't like to leave. They get comfortable where they are and want to do more things. People have computer or camera problems. And life just plain gets in the way sometimes.

If the person that you sent the mascot to got the mascot then there isn't a problem. You haven't been accused of anything.​

Last edited:
Quote:
So looks like fancy needs to get dunked it disinfectant.
tongue.png

Please do spray her down Luke although I think that is only transmitted through saliva so unless yo have been smooching on her all should be well, lol!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
..she is a flirt you know!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom