THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! I hope it wasn't on the post office wall where you saw me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if you end up on the Wally list and not the other KierBri you can switch? The other Mascot should make his appearance on Wednesday or Thursday....so if by then there are 100 people on the list number 50 will be number 1 on the second list.
wink.png

Last edited:
You know what might be fun is arrange the list by geography. It would be a blast to hand off in person. Like for example, when I get it, maybe I can meet up with Gopher-boy and give the mascot to him.

Oh goodness! Would it be GREAT to have a countrywide relay? As much as possible, that is.

Wow!! That is a good idea...and when the mascots end their trips and we send some new ones around I can try that...right now I am afraid it might upset the applecart with folks sort of knowing where they are in line...I don't want to really change horses in mid-stream...hope that's ok!!!!!!!
smile.png
Please don't be upset!!!!
smile.png
smile.png

I had to pack and re-pack and re-pack again to get that Wally in a box where any pressure on it would not make him crow!!! LOL!! My dog went nuts over the box!! I finally did get him in there with all his goodies though and he is off first thing tomorrow to Steph (Love-My-Wolves) in Florida and from there, he better take a jacket!!..to the state of Washington......have fun Wally!!! He's off tomorrow!!!!!!

3377.gif
He's off today!!!! The adventures of Wally the Traveling Mascot start today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned to this thread for updates and pictures of his adventures...also be looking for the second BYC Mascot to be introduced this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock on Wally!!
rocker-smiley.gif

Ohhhhhhh can the next one be a duck? Or maybe a baby chick. I really want to do this but I have no knowledge of anything that has to do with techy stuff whatsoever. You guys would have to put up with no pics, just description. Which I doubt you guys would do.

Kurt, is there anyone who can loan you a digi camera??? You have got to know SOMEONE. If you can secure a comera, then we can walk you through posting pics, it only sounds hard, LOL. Once you know how to do it it is a piece of pie.
smile.png

I'll try, but I doubt anyone will lend me an expensive camera (or any digital camera). But I don't even know how to upload the pics onto my computer. I might be able to get my own camera if I save up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom