THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH NO! My camera just broke! Howard is on HIS WAY TO ME! I have to fix my camera!! I will try to fix it ASAP! It is probably not that hard of a fix. When I turn the camera on the screen just goes black.
hit.gif

Quote:
Bummer. I always hope for the easy fix.
It still takes pics, even if the screen doesn't work, though, right? I always turn the screen off on mine. I'd rather look through the viewfinder like 'old-fashioned' cameras. I jiggle too much when looking at the screen to take a pic.

My thinking is that Chuck should arrive at my house tomorrow, hope so anyway and if so, I will have his little tail feathers shipped off to New dock in Canada on Monday!!! whooo hooo!!!

Looking forward to the next adventures for Wally & Howard!

New Hosts are welcome to sign up!! When we get some momentum going here it should move along pretty well! So..anyone else want to host?!
smile.png
smile.png

Please add me to the list. Wally is my first choice (no disrespect to Howard intended) since we only have chickens. I would also love it if Howard could visit, if I can be added to both list.

Also, Chuck the International Chook is so cute.

Hey! you should have packed those Ruby slippers with Howard. "Click three times and say "There's no place like seismic, there's no place like seismic..."

LOL!!!! Magic line cutting there I see!!!! LOL!!! I'll try it and see if it works!!! And Ticks..let us know when that little quacker arrives at your place, hopefully soon!! Glad your camera is fixed!!

Bee..welcome to this madness!!! Glad to have you!!!!!!!!
Adding you now!! Have a great day ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Quote:
Hope so!!

I removed the google maps because I thought what I was seeing was just my perspective - since I began the map - that I could basically see pretty much exactly where people lived on the map....pretty odd since I only used zip codes... but someone else told me they could see the same thing that I was seeing..... so I deleted them. Just thought I would tell you all in case anyone wondered where they went.
wink.png

Hope the Mascots arrive tomorrow at their new destinations.
smile.png

Chuck got here today from ebay, lol!! He will get packed up and sent to Newdock in Canada on Monday!!!

Lilpeeps had an address snafu with Howard and he was re-sent to Ticks today. Equibling..have you sent Wally to Chicknthief yet?? I certainly hope so. Look forward to the Mascots getting to their next destinations and the momentum going with their travels as soon as possible!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom