THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChicknGurl wrote:
If they gave a fake address maybe he will be returned to sender as undeliverable?

It can be fake for our purposes but still a valid address.

I was thinking the same thing as ChicknGurkl but I guess you have a point too David. Probably wouldn't some back. I did send him off to a British Columbia, Canada address...so if that person re-sent him elsewhere or kept him, I do not know..if he ever makes his way back he will sure be an international chicken of intrigue like Austin Powers, lol! It is a petty little thing, pretty elementary schoolish...actually stealing because the item did not "randomly" arrive unsolicited through the mail, it was solicited, and apparently under false pretenses and either kept or re-sent to someone here in the states..stealing none the less... haha big fun...

I still haven't received Tom (Tina/Tammy/Tara/...whichever girl name he/she gets if wearing a SKIRT, lol!!)..hopefully here tomorrow... but I am pretty much figuring for them to be headed out on Monday....maybe an international one too to Pringle..I'll give a definite on that later today after I do some recon in a few stores, lol!!​

You know what's really sad? They think they've done something big and impressive.

Just think about that a moment if you will. They'll be telling their grandkids. "Hey, did I ever tell you about that time I lied about my address and stole a bunch of stuffed animals? Yeah, that was great!"

oh MY god. How pathetic is that? That's up there with that chick who lied about having a komodo dragon. LOL

Scrambled, please take me off the list. I can't begin to imagine how much time and money you have put into this endeavor for the mascots and all the shipping, etc. I'm so sorry. But, it's no fun for me, playing with cheaters.

I do have an alternative for plan B, though.

How bout we find an organization who donates toys to REAL children in need and spend the money we would have spent on shipping and either send them a toy or send them some money in memory of Chuck on the behalf of all our friends at BYC.

ETA: I'm a big fan of the Child's Play organization. http://www.childsplaycharity.org/ They may write an article about it if we wanted to organize something. Just a thought.

Cassandra

Last edited:
Well, I'm next to get Howard and have been really excited about getting him and showing him around. My kids are excited too - I know that Howard is helping his current family feel better so I can wait. I really do hope this whole thing can continue in the fun spirit in which it was created.

I know this seems awkward to say this in all the commotion, but could you put me down for getting Wally? And back on the topic...

That's is VERY pathetic that someone would steal a stuffed animal. Imagine this: A scary little nerd person has Chuck in chains, and is laughing like a maniac saying "Look everyone! I did the impossible! I STOLE A STUFFED ANIMAL! HAHAHA!" That's just plain pathetic. They seem pretty mean to me though...
idunno.gif

ETA: WHo has Wally right now anyway? (Sorry, I'm very confused
big_smile.png
)

Last edited:
I just noticed I'm on the Tom Turkey list now.
Things are moving so fast!

OK, then WHO has the turkey and when should I expect it?

I just need to know becuse I'll be out of the country Most of October and part of November.
If I'm due for the bird during that time I'll have to slide doen the list a few times so I don't hold things up.

Last edited:
Oh no! Poor Chuck.
hit.gif
I'm so so so sorry Scrambled that some people just have to be total jerks and ruin the fun. They need to get a life. :thun I'm so sorry that you put all this work and effort into it and they ruin it. I'm so sorry.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Scrambled, please take me off the list. I can't begin to imagine how much time and money you have put into this endeavor for the mascots and all the shipping, etc. I'm so sorry. But, it's no fun for me, playing with cheaters.

NO!!!! Not taking you off....wait awhile, it will calm down I'm sure!!
wink.png

I want to comment on this, really I do, but I know that anything I say will be too much for such a nice forum.

I think we should just forget about Chuck, send an alternate mascot to the next International member, and not talk about it/him anymore. It's no fun to be ignored when you are doing something for attention. If they send him back, fine, if not, whatever.

LittleChickenRacingTeam, posting pictures isn't helping. Unless you are part of this, I think you ought to let it drop as well.

As for me, Scrambled Egg, anything I can do to help. I'm an excellent eBayer, do you want me to find the next mascot, (I'd show him to you first.), buy him, and send him to the next person on the international list? I'd not mind, really. It's time we moved on, and there's no sense in you carrying all the burden; as much fun as it is.

You have my email addy, feel free to let me know if I'm off to eBay....it'll scare dh silly!
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom