THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I think it's a difference in lighting, he doesn't look all that dirty, just not as "lit up" in the second shot... and I am sure that if they do get a little messy spot here and there, they can be washed with a washcloth dampened with some baby shampoo, or baby wipes work great too on cleaning their fuzzy little booties~

Quote:
I'm sure you can DECLINE to recieve the mascot if you're worried about germs.

I think joebwe was asking a good question. Being that the mascot was so close to food and had been on the ground i don't see any reason why asking if it can be washed should seem like he's not interested in hosting the mascot.

Last edited:
Quote:

He doesn't look too dirty to me, although I'd certainly make any of them wash their hands, er wings, before dinner!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Beaker's here!
251_arrival.jpg
I set the box on top of our mailbox, not noticing what it was, and it started quacking! I started laughing and Alana gave me the strangest look. "What IS that?" Rob's away, but the girls and I have welcomed Beaker with open arms. We let him change his clothes and are letting him recuperate from his long journey. We have pics (& a video if I can figure out how to get it on here!) to share of his arrival and will show Beaker around once he's had a chance to get over his jet lag.
smile.png

Beaker is covering some serious ground.! You other mascots better pay attention and try to keep up. Beaker's gonna visit all your hosts first if you don't quit partying and get a move on!

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Lucky Beaker to have such a cutie pie waiting on him hand and foot!!!!!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Wildsky wrote:
joebwe25 wrote:
Can we put any of the mascots in the wash???
I mean, they're pretty gross and dirty.

Well??? Are they safe to put in the wash???
I wouldn't want wally to come apart!
Writer of words, please check the tag, if there is one, and see if he is machine washable.
Same with all the other current mascot holders.
CHECK THE TAG!!!!!!!!

I think joebwe was asking a good question. Being that the mascot was so close to food and had been on the ground i don't see any reason why asking if it can be washed should seem like he's not interested in hosting the mascot.

Last edited by Jolyn (Today 5:49 pm)

Yeah, wash up before supper..for sure. I still take those antibac wipes to the race track with us because, well, umm, porta potties are, umm, YUCK! So those would liekly be good to wipe down a Mascot with if you want, no worries with that, go for it..the turkey and the chickens may protest but the ducks will love it, lol!! j/k...take whatever precautions you need, really...and have fun!!

Push down on Beaker's head and he will quack up a storm!!​

Last edited:
What do ya'll think....one more?!! If no, that's fine, if yes, give HER a name and let me know who wants on Her list! She is just so cute and big and fluffy, not heavy but bigger than the rest and a very sassy personality!! If ya'll think we have plenty, no problem..I don't want to overdue a good thing but they sure seem to be moving along better with several of them..soooo, let me know what you think...
HPIM9475.jpg

HPIM9476.jpg

Last edited:
Although I have to ask, exactly what is she? She's pink, so first assumption is a chick, but my oh my what big wattles and comb she has? And is that silkie feathers or is she crossed with a Sebastopol goose???? And those feet and hands - was there a turkey in the woodpile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom