THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll are probably gonna kill me! When we went on the boat trip on Sunday with Tina my camera's batteries died about 5 minutes after we got on the boat
rant.gif
We are meeting PC(and Drumstick) and moodusnewchick this weekend, so I was wondering, with Scrambled's permission of course, if we could keep Tina until this weekend to get some better pictures and so she can meet some fellow BYCer's and the infamous hairy, but lovable PurpleChicken
wink.png

Last edited:
The Chuck pictures are adorable!!!! Lucky little guy to be visiting Australia!!!! How very cool is that?!!!!!!!! Have fun Pringle and no rush, the international adventures are so lengthy in the mailings we like for ya'll to keep them awhile!!

No worries Polish, have fun with Tina....a Purple Turkey could be in the future here!!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif

Chuck looked awfully dapper arriving in Australia. I'd say that international travel has already done him good. Let's hope he's left his beach-bum, partying, AWOL days behind him.

Gopherboy, when did you drop Fancy in the mail? My daughter is driving me nuts asking when she'll arrive!

Fancy was stuffed into a box, kicking and bawking on Weds. I was hoping she would be there by now! please let me know when she gets there.....Grrrrrr mail! And I gave the mailman eggs that day he picked her up!

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Somehow I can actually visualize that! Hahahaha!

I didn't get a chance to check the mail yesterday so she might be here, but I'm not holding my breath. Mail to Alaska takes FOREVER! Just knowing she's on her way helps - at least I can keep an eye out for her.

I suspect she's a fiesty little chick and might give our passive mailmen here a heck of a time!

You can just pm me when you are ready to send the mascot forward and I will give you the next address..it works better that way because sometimes folks want off the list or need to be moved around on the list...that way I know the one you are sending it to is waiting for the mascot.
wink.png

Any updates?
hmm.png

ahh scrambled egg... the link on first post next to my name is wrong heh....

well here's what happened on thursday night with Chuck.
We went to the local sports club up the road for dinner n drinks, chuck got a couple of smiles and weird looks from patrons and staff..... guess it was theír first time seeing a travelling rooster.
IMG_2739.jpg

After that we hit the pokies and Chuck was a lucky charm that night, i got 3 lots of free spins in a row!!
IMG_2736.jpg

Chuck was feeling tired after all the excitement so we headed home and decided to watch the Olympic games on the TV
Newdock had trained him well... because he was backing Canada!!!!
IMG_2740.jpg

But with good aussie persuasion, he came over to the fair dinkum side
IMG_2741.jpg

The next day, Chuck woke up with a cold ( and so did i) so it was bed rest for both of us n taking it easy over the weekend.
Monday is a new day and there are other adventures just waiting to be had.

oh and scrambled.... heheh chuck LOVED your avatar pics... it cracked him up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom