THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oblio!!!!! Oh Oblio!!!!! Yooo hoooo!!!! You should have a Mascot at your door by now, I hope!!! A surprise one to replace Tina!!! Better go look on your front porch, probably a box out there making alot of noise!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

clap.gif
Wonderful photos of Fancy's great adventure to Kodiak!
Tessa is adorable and the scenery is breath taking. Your family lives in one of Nature's most blessed places. Fancy will have some great stories to tell.
clap.gif
Thank you for sharing.

Wow! Alaska is sooo beautiful, those are some great pics kodiak. I sure hope she can adjust to the heat when she comes to visit Natapple and I. No big bears around here, just lots of Hawks and the only time we see foxes are dead on the side of the road, but they do leave their calling cards when they try to dig under the pens. Although I have been told we have some coyote living around here, I still see quite a few feral cats - thats what has been making the news for Coyote food lately, cats and small dogs - so I am not too worried yet - once the feral cats start to disappear then I will worry. I have seen a hawk carry off a cat though.

Kodiak Chicken! Fancy had a great tie and the pictures were awesome. What a lucky chicken... I wanna come to Alaska and fish for salmon.. just not with the bears!

Glad Fancy has that warm bunch of frizzle feathers... but I bet her legs got cold!
smile.png

I just check the space shuttle launch schedule, looks like we might be able to go visit the park where I took my avitar pic, and we should be able to see both shuttles out on the launch pads
yippiechickie.gif
Fancy might even get to watch a shuttle launch with us, Atlantis is set to launch 10/10 at 12:43 a.m. Night launches are the best.

Quote:
Thanks, everyone. We've had a blast taking the chicken around. And yes, we are blessed to live in such an amazing place.

Scrambled, the odd things on the beach are washed-up bull kelp. This is the first time I've seen them washed up in such huge piles, but then, the surf at that beach is stronger than anywhere else and probably tosses them into the big piles. The bull kelp gets really, really long. Those tubes and bulbs are hollow. It's a pretty weird plant. They make great things for kids to swing at each other on the beach though! I've even been known to pick one up and play "Indiana Jones".
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thanks, everyone. We've had a blast taking the chicken around. And yes, we are blessed to live in such an amazing place.

Scrambled, the odd things on the beach are washed-up bull kelp. This is the first time I've seen them washed up in such huge piles, but then, the surf at that beach is stronger than anywhere else and probably tosses them into the big piles. The bull kelp gets really, really long. Those tubes and bulbs are hollow. It's a pretty weird plant. They make great things for kids to swing at each other on the beach though! I've even been known to pick one up and play "Indiana Jones".
big_smile.png

LOL!! Looks a bit like soggy gourd!! Thanks so much for playing!!!! I'm also really glad Beaker is not napped!!!!!!
smile.png

Quote:
"B" grade movie titles come to mind for some reason!!!!..."Frizzles from Outer Space"....or "Fancy takes Flight"....or maybe "Chickens from Mars"...or.....
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
"B" grade movie titles come to mind for some reason!!!!..."Frizzles from Outer Space"....or "Fancy takes Flight"....or maybe "Chickens from Mars"...or.....
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

LOL, I can just see the pie plate space ship with the fishing line visible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom