THE CHEEPS ALMOST GOT ME!!!

Pics
How do you know when a chicken has sour crop? I'm half worried I won't know my chickens are sick or need help until its too late. Although I have a pullet that has a death wish (5 injuries in the last 2 months). Easy to spot when she needs help - blood everywhere!

Her crop (chest) will be bulging & firm, not squishy.

I will change my avater so you all can see what a crazy roo looks like!View attachment 1325605

Love! Love! Love! :love

WHAT! You worked at Disneyland!?!? Sounds like a dream. What did you do?

Yahoo! Glad its out and she's better!
I was an engineer at the resort, if it was broken, I fixed it, needed replacing, I replaced it.
Chief engineer for hotel builds and renovations.
My job was very Mickey Mouse from day one! We had all kinds of animals, but no chickens.

I was an engineer at the resort, if it was broken, I fixed it, needed replacing, I replaced it.
Chief engineer for hotel builds and renovations.
My job was very Mickey Mouse from day one! We had all kinds of animals, but no chickens.
That is pretty awesome. You helped make the magic happen! The unappreciated workers right?!?!

OMG! THE CHEEPS HAVE GOT ME!!! THE CHEEPS HAVE GOT ME!!!! :wee

Stuck 6 farm fresh eggs under a broody & one of thems hatched!!! :wee
Didn't know if any of them would be fertile & the shells were too dark to candle. DD1 went out to do her chores & started screaming. We thought it'd be tomorrow, if at all.... OMG! We are crying our eyes out over here!!! :love Please God, don't let it be a roo!
Poppy's 1st chick.JPG

Poppy's baby chick.jpg

Back
Top Bottom