The Chicken Purse

now that was funny!!
lau.gif
I just wouldn't pay thirty dollars plus shipping for that.
gig.gif

It doesn't look too strange actually, but if it is missing, I will have no idea what might have happened to it!

This is a teacher who never, and I do mean never wears the same thing all school year! Me, I have 5 pairs of slacks that I rotate through the week, black, two shades of brown, and two shades of green. I only vary my tops, and I don't have so many of those!

She can so give me the purse! I gave her tadpoles and I am bringing here pond plants next week - I think they are worth $30!

I love it! I called my DH to come and look at it and he said "That's not even funny!"
lau.gif
Wouldn't he poop if I really got it and surprised him next time we go somewhere!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

LOL!!! Seen that picture before and think it's awesome..not quite brave enough to carry it though!!! Course someone on this forum actually posted about taking their real live chicken in their purse to the store with them, so anything is possible!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Waaaaah! I WANT that purse!

A teacher (especially an elementary school teacher) will wear or carry ANYTHING --- it's one of those jobs where 'weird' is appreciated -- wouldn't even have to wait for 'dress-up' day in an elementary school!

SueR who gave away her collection of 'cool' cowboy boots when she retired from teaching this year --

Back
Top Bottom