The Chicken Run...is Done! NEW PICS!

60ACRES

Stepped in what??
10 Years
Apr 8, 2009
Long, OK
Ok, started my run. It will be made of 3/4 inch PVC. This is the rough frame. It will have braces, Tees, connecting each of the ribs. I do not have the ends on it yet, but more pics to come as I move along.

*of course it will be covered with 1" chicken wire.

*and excuse the mess in the shop... please.

27420_dsc_0053.jpg

15 feet long
5 feet wide
7 feet tall

Last edited:
That is a really cool shape. Can't wait to see the progress as I'm looking for ideas for a tractor/coop to house 3 banties that I - a girl - can put together and then be able to easily move it around my yard ever couple of days.

Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Actually, that is my house too, see the walls to the right? We live in there! Was going to be my shop, and we would have "living quarters" in until we built, but by the time the DW got finished.... well, lets just say I will have my own shop!

I will be using stakes to make sure it doesnt go anywhere. I live in Oklahoma, we have wind issues!

Last edited:
This is what I want to do with ours, shape and all my husband thinks I'm crazy! HU. Now I can show him yours and he won't be able to say it can't be done!

That so reminds me of a church... I could just picture a PVC cross at the top of that...
tongue.png

Might want to add a cross brace to the bottom, center.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom