The Chickendad Chronicles

OH, I hope that you feel better. I have not heard from you in a while and I was wondering what was going on. I am excited that I am going to Nationals next Saturday. I am hoping to go to a lot of seminars and see all of the really nice birds and some of my friends. I wish that you could go because I think that you would have a great time. I have Skype now so I could send you pictures of the wyandottes I hatched.

I sure feel for you as I too had shingles - neck, ears, scalp and felt sick as a dog. No doctor ever told me there is a perfectly fine shingles vaccine or I would have opted for it long before. And, I learned, that if you get in soon enough & are diagnosed right, there are medicines which are highly effective at cutting shingles off at the knees. Something like five day window? Meanwhile, here is a cup of tea, a cool cloth for your head, and a week off of any chores.

Oh! That is nasty stuff!!! Hang in there and, as my mother used to say..."Milk it for all it's worth!" lol She really did!!
roll.png

Hello Everyone!!

Well, Mrs.Chickendad is mostly starting to sit up and take nourishment these days. I am finally past the contagious stage, and can sit upright for 14-15 min or so until I fall over.

I've lost alot of function in my right arm and hand, so typing is tricky as well.

More to follow. feels like it is time to fall over again.

Oh, that sounds absolutely horrible!!! Rest and take care of yourself. Wishing you "well" thoughts, and will be waiting (no matter how long it takes) for your next story, whenever you are fully recovered and back up for it.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom