The chicks have arrived!!!!

equine chick

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 9, 2007
Volant Pa Lawrence County
My postoffice just called at 530 am they are here! I ordered from meyer hatchery and they were shipped at 100pm yesterday. I did not expect them to possibly tonight or tomorrow am. I was afraid to ask if they were okay, but i could hear them peeping in the background so i'm hopeful. I only orderd two marans, i'm hoping at least one made it.

jumpy.gif
wee.gif
D.gif

Yay EC!!! Can't wait to see them!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Did they only ship you the two marans and that's it??? Don't give me any ideas.
lol.png
I really, really want some marans.

Last edited:
They are here!!! All survived and doing very well. When i got there, there were 3 post office clerks peeking in the box. They are all eating and drinking and pooping. They gave me one extra, they put a mark on the head and i think it's either a delaware or buff orpington roo. I only have one roo right now a 7 week old rir but he's very calm from me handling him so much over the last couple of weeks. I will try to post pics later, but a word of warning they are almost too cute for the human eye, especially the marans.
Hey jag- they will ship a min of 3, surcharge of 20.00 for the special heating pad. Jag they are just the cutest, i wish i got more.
They are so calm even the brown leghorn pullets, i just love them all!!!
Here is what i got though, 25 pullets, one suspecting roo.
4 brown leghorns, 3 buff orpingtons, 3 gold laced wyandottes, 2 delaware, 2 cuckoo marans,4 gold stars sexlinks, 4 black australops, 4 americaunas.
I also have 2 18 month doms, 7 weekers barred rock pullet, 1 americauna pullet. Last week i bought 13 two week old americaunas pullets.
I will probally be having eggs coming out of my ears, but i don't care i really love all my chicks.

Last edited:
Quote:
I am sooo jealous. I have (2) week old pullets and I want more! I'd also like a maran or two...

Congrats on the new babies!

Back
Top Bottom