The chicks

TheDuckGuy

Songster
Nov 29, 2020
Ok so they are 7 weeks old today they are still with mom (she is such a great mom I love her) Sunny (the goldish redish orangeish one) I would think could possibly be a roo but I would still think there needs to be more wattle development and comb development and for Pepper (The black and white one) I am 95% sure it's a pullet but still not completely sure

Pictures
Snapchat-1567319855.jpg

Snapchat-2049000257.jpg

Snapchat-468358628.jpg

Snapchat-1301036127.jpg

As for what breed they are mom (that hatched them out) is a gold birchen and possible dad one is a Modern game and possible dad two (dad 1's son) is a gold birchen x modern game.

And I have a question mom has gotten really aggressive toward my other chickens (Elvis bell and Peep (silkies) and Africa (Dark brahma bantam) which are sweethearts (they are housed together since the babies are older (moved in at around 4 weeks old) and they are only two of them easy for mom to protect) mom has never been aggressive to them or really even me besides when me or the other chickens would go near her. So is there a reason she all of sudden go so aggressive to them

Ok so they are 7 weeks old today they are still with mom (she is such a great mom I love her) Sunny (the goldish redish orangeish one) I would think could possibly be a roo but I would still think there needs to be more wattle development and comb development and for Pepper (The black and white one) I am 95% sure it's a pullet but still not completely sure

Pictures
View attachment 2785425
View attachment 2785426
View attachment 2785427
View attachment 2785428

As for what breed they are mom (that hatched them out) is a gold birchen and possible dad one is a Modern game and possible dad two (dad 1's son) is a gold birchen x modern game.

And I have a question mom has gotten really aggressive toward my other chickens (Elvis bell and Peep (silkies) and Africa (Dark brahma bantam) which are sweethearts (they are housed together since the babies are older (moved in at around 4 weeks old) and they are only two of them easy for mom to protect) mom has never been aggressive to them or really even me besides when me or the other chickens would go near her. So is there a reason she all of sudden go so aggressive to them
Gold birchen what?

Pictures
View attachment 2785425
View attachment 2785426
View attachment 2785427
View attachment 2785428

@MysteryChicken @3KillerBs

Back
Top Bottom