The choclate eggs are coming fast!

I second that photo op......LOL love looking at chickens anyone's chickens hehehe, I'm getting me some wellies this spring, so I can have some darker eggs with hopefully speckles, the Marans were my first pick, but I can not afford to pay 13 dollars or more for a chick that might die before lay, Very beautiful eggs though TY for sharing them with us. Kim

That is the egg basket I am working towards...... Blue, pale brown, dark brown, white, tint..... to dream....
love.gif

Beautiful. How about a photo of this amazing girl you have.

I'll have to see if they will cooperate tomorrow. They never seem to stay stll when you have the camera out.

She did take a day off today. So I will see if the next egg is larger after a day off. We are having another change in the weather....High winds and a cold front coming through the area.

Here is my Brown egg laying queen. She is the one in front. The other copper maran in the background is about 4 weeks younger. I'm still waiting for her. Picture number two ...I finally got her to hold still. Thats all you have to do is bring out a camera and I swear they think its a gun,nobody hold still.LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom