Story: Blue with my Son Zach
17469_zach_001.jpg

Name: Lizzy
Color: Black
Story: My latest addition
17469_bright_eyes_021.jpg

Name:Cotton
Color: White
Quick Story/Fact: He is the sweetest rooster. He follows me everywhere and loves to cuddle!

11663_cotton1.jpg

Name: Sampson
Color: Splash
Quick Story/Fact: Sampson is one my oldest birds. I have had him for five years now and he is a love!

11663_sampson2.jpg

Name: Karma
Color: Splash
Quick Story/Fact:Karma has no problem keeping his own group of "Big Girls" even thought he is 1/4 the size of the Marans Alpha Roo. I hope he isnt too sad when he's penned with his Banteenies.
DSC_1468.jpg

Name: Cutie Pie
Color: Blue
Quick Story/Fact:DS#1's very own first chicken. He is Frizzle obsessed. He is hoping to show the offspring of these two next year when he is old enough.
Funny how the chickens have become "his", "hers", "mine", and "ours"-the ones for the whole family...but the kids have staked their claims!

DSC_1664.jpg

Last edited:
Name: His nickname is barry
Color: Barred
Optional fact: Right now he is in the house beat up pretty bad, I thought that he would die. Two nasty silkie roosters beat him up pretty bad, but he is doing 100% better now.

7443_august_1st_2008_chickens_and_ducks_034.jpg

Name: Berlin
Color: Birchen
Quick Story/Fact (optional): Berlin didn't think my OEG bantam rooster was manly enough, so for while she took up crowing. After the Cornish game rooster took over for a while she became lead hen. She is now sitting on four standard Faverolles eggs.

14135_l_6918abcb191bdbad0bdd45da48845fb5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom