(right)
21968_dsc_0096.jpg

Entry Form
Name:Duchess
Color:Mottled (bantam)
(left)

Last edited:
20496_white_cochin_bantam.jpg

This one cannot be entered since it is not mine, but belongs to a fellow showperson here in Missouri. I take pix at shows for some people and wanted to show off her bird.

Name: Hippie
Color: Gry/blk
Quick Story/Fact (optional): He loves to be held and will cock a doodle doo if he hears me talking or walking down to the pen.

misc033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Entry Form
Name: I think the others in the coop refer to her as Your Majesty
Color: Buff
Quick Story/Fact (optional): I showed her last year in NY and a photographer for "Extraorinary Chickens" took her photo. Her Majesty just stood there and posed in all sorts of positions, like she was meant to be a model. It was very amusing.

21547_donnalambbuffcochin1.jpg

Name: Scooter, Penny, Kathleen & Lucy-lui
Color: mostly mottled- Penny is black from blue background.
Quick Story/Fact (optional): These guys are such a hoot, they have a different language then the big hens and are happy go lucky. I think everyone should have a pair of these little ones!

Penny Kathleen Lucy-lui Scooter
9241_untitled2.jpg

"Hey Baby, your looking pretty good"
9241_oh_baby.jpg

Scooter is so please to have Penny in his range!
9241_dsc00288.jpg

Last edited:
Entry Form
Name: Sweetie pie
Color: Golden Laced
Quick Story/Fact (optional): I acquired her at a sale where there were hundreds of chickens and we saw her running loose. Rules of the sale, you catch the loose ones they are yours. SO DH decided to pay a couple of young ornery boys a dollar each if they could catch her. THEY DID!! BEAUTIMOUS!

15601_p1010055.jpg

Entry Form
Name: ariel and brunhilda
Color: Black Frizzle cochin
Quick Story/Fact (optional): These are DipsyDoodleDoo's grand babies, and grand they are!!
15601_copy_of_november_2008_066.jpg
15601_dipsy_chicks_and_our_ducks_065.jpg

Entry Form
Name: Little Roo man (and sweetie pie far left)
Color: Red Frizzle cochin
Quick Story/Fact (optional): Little roo man is tough! He won first place in the frizzle division for his age group at the MO State Fair! He started crowing when i brought home a second roo. When I introduced them those frizzle feathers swung around his head like a halo protecting him and making him look even more fierce!
15601_frizzle_roos.jpg

Name: G'KAR
Color: Red
Quick Story: He was the boss of the back pasture. The standard roos would run when he walked into the chicken yard !
lol.png

YardBirds_Spring2008_14.jpg

YardBirds_Spring2008_12.jpg

YardBirds_Spring2008_15-1.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom