The Cochin Contest ~ The Winners Have Been Subitted!!!

Clementine, one of my LF GLC.
smile.png
She is about 2.5 years old.

DSCN4031-1.jpg

Quote:
Thanks Lynne. And I agree, we are so lucky. You know, I may have to try my hand at some bantam lemon blues. I've got the brown reds and some blues. I just love that color. It's definitely a thought......

And Gail, thanks. I feel lucky to have them. Now if I could just have your photography skills....

fattie, the deadline for all entries is the 28th of this month...we will be posting the winners on the 30th.
smile.png
As for not standing a chance, give her a go
smile.png
We love to see all Cochins!
hugs.gif

Here are a few of my beauties.

Cleopatra is a beautiful example of what fluff butts should look like. She is sweet and easy to handle. Cleo loves to sit on eggs and hatch babies to fuss over. She has passed on many great qualities to her kids.

9332_cleo_1-11.jpg

Prince is second generation of my white bantams. He carries all the beauty of his parents and the temperament is just as easy going and kind. Not only to humans but his ladies are always treated with respect. I sadly miss his father, King but Prince has carried on with style and grace. He is also my present avatar.

9332_prince_10.jpg

Oh, to be able to put in more of my lovelies but this will have to do.

I LOVE Curious girl!! she is her name!!
love.gif

Here is Ronin, my slate/blue (plus some other color cross) roo.
He is about 2 yrs old, loves (LITERALLY) his girls , I had to move him off with a broom handle, gently, because he just couldn't help himself!!
And on the trip home, he couldn't help himself, his previous owner Joanne, said she heard him.... playing "Hide the cracked corn", with his girls in the box!!!
Quite the little stud.. can't wait for their chicks!
So here is Ronin.
100_8215.jpg

100_9106.jpg

And here is an UP close pic of Nell Carter, my standard cochin hen, she is a former 4H show chicken, about 4 or more years old.
DSCF0259.jpg

Here is a spring pic of her, from 2 yrs ago
DSCF1776.jpg

Back
Top Bottom