The Conk You Out if it's Beautiful Cochin Show!

Name: Ross
Username: Daisies
Other:
Picture:

Need lots more entries so I guess I'll accept bantams also! End date will be extended! Also I will add one more requirement! @Shadow920 and @Daisies will have to edit there posts. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited:
Need lots more entries so I guess I'll accept bantams also! End date will be extended! Also I will add one more requirement! @Shadow920 and @Daisies will have to edit there posts. Sorry for any inconvenience!

I got my rooster from a store and I don't know his variety. The label just said "giant cochin". If that disqualifies me no problem. I was only entering for fun and and to show off my rooster a bit. :)

I got my rooster from a store and I don't know his variety. The label just said "giant cochin". If that disqualifies me no problem. I was only entering for fun and and to show off my rooster a bit. :)

Nope that's perfectly fine!

They cant edit there posts anymore, it's past 2 weeks and 5 days.

Oh so that's why I couldn't change the title!

Back
Top Bottom