~The Council of Men on BYC~

Status
Not open for further replies.

You all are a bunch of over sensitive people. No rules were broken, I have read the terms very carefully. If they choose to delete it because ONE person has a bad taste in there mouth perhaps they should also do something about congress?

Grow up, whenever I enter this forum I swear I'm being held to 4'th grade standards. One can say 'vent' but not 'pee'. Interesting.

Don't care anymore man. This thread was fun, then they all came in with there views and claimed things that were not true. If your too young to read the word pee without calling a mod then your too young to be on the internet. It's the raw dirty truth and I say it only one way. We have done nothing wrong, everyone is just getting all upset over nothing.

That and people don't understand what a joke is jeez. This isn't a rights activism meeting or anything. This thread is for fun. Not for bickering.

Don't care anymore man. This thread was fun, then they all came in with there views and claimed things that were not true. If your too young to read the word pee without calling a mod then your too young to be on the internet. It's the raw dirty truth and I say it only one way. We have done nothing wrong, everyone is just getting all upset over nothing.

That and people don't understand what a joke is jeez. This isn't a rights activism meeting or anything. This thread is for fun. Not for bickering.

it was not about peeing it was about Banny hens hurting our feelings in his small peanut sized heart he cares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom