~The Council of Men on BYC~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, that's it. I really have to agree with Hobo. His blunt way of telling all may not be much help, but it's darn true. So I'm going to leave all of those who can't take a joke that wasn't even about them. Ta-ta.

i think a moderator should shut this down so y'all can end this pointless debate. if you wanna debate join a debate team. just sayin kids

i think a moderator should shut this down so y'all can end this pointless debate. if you wanna debate join a debate team. just sayin kids

I think we're all just tired of you 'non kids'. The real world has bad words and sarcasm.
Point being don't make something worse if you don't have to.

This is pointless. It's like arguing with a bunch of bricks and a few real people. If you don't like the contents and are incapable of getting a joke then that should have been the end of your first venture. But it's like you want to get mad because you keep coming back.

I think we're all just tired of you 'non kids'. The real world has bad words and sarcasm.

This is pointless. It's like arguing with a bunch of bricks and a few real people. If you don't like the contents and are incapable of getting a joke then that should have been the end of your first venture. But it's like you want to get mad because you keep coming back.

im am not mad. i thought this thread was funny!

non kids? kids is like my nickname for everyone.....sorry if it offended you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom