The Council of Owlkins

Ya know what, I'm just fine sitting in the shadows, watching you get all frazzled and resort to dire plans. It's quite fun, really.

Ha! We will OWN GJF! And you won't be able to do anything about it!

Tough luck, Cluckins! We will OBLITERATE your pathetic rebellion, AND own GJF!

ChicknsRock passed, but just barely. For the time being, you're another liability. We must be extremely careful. We are forming some... very serious plans. Don't call us, we'll call you :p We'll have to... watch for a while to see if you qualify.
Hugh!

~you been wearing that crown and tearing me down, it's been a while since you treated me right. you strung me along for far too long 'cuase i never gave up a fight until now...

it's gonna hit you hard 'till you see stars, it's gonna put you in a world of hurt, oh i don't believe in getting even
but in getting what you deserve.

oh myyy, oh myyyyy huh! ~

OWLKINS!
I would like to draw a picture of our army of purple dust bunnies, with all of us! please fill in this form below if you would like to be in my picture as a DUST BUNNY!

username:
war name: (example: CayugaLover is my username, Caykins is my war name!)
personality:
accesories:
notes:

Owlkins herself may or may not take part, seeing as she is actually a quilin throwing a tantrum, not a purple dust bunny. I don't know what a purple dust quilin would look like...

FEAR US ALMIGHTY DUST BUNNIES! WE WILL TAKE OVER GJF!!!

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!

Back
Top Bottom