Silkie bantam mix
22 weeks

Captain Boomerang
Silkie bantam mix
22 weeks

Sir Jamie
Mille Fleur D'uccle
26 weeks

Flint is my favorite of all of them, i love his gray/black/red color scheme :) and Jon Snow has grown up so much! he looks so handsome
D.gif
and Sir Jamie, his sickles are really starting to show their true colors....and they are beautiful! Captain Boomerang and his blue earlobes and his ombre effect feathers are awesome! Deadshot's feathers are again, realllly handsome with their grays and hints of Redish-Orange. and last but certainly not the least is Blackbeard himself, the way his feathers are all a solid black color and then you get that pop of cream/white...! very handsome indeed.
D.gif
you raised them right cmccullough1390 !

Flint is my favorite of all of them, i love his gray/black/red color scheme :) and Jon Snow has grown up so much! he looks so handsome:cd and Sir Jamie, his sickles are really starting to show their true colors....and they are beautiful! Captain Boomerang and his blue earlobes and his ombre effect feathers are awesome! Deadshot's feathers are again, realllly handsome with their grays and hints of Redish-Orange. and last but certainly not the least is Blackbeard himself, the way his feathers are all a solid black color and then you get that pop of cream/white...! very handsome indeed.:cd you raised them right cmccullough1390 [COLOR=000000]![/COLOR]
Thank you for all the compliments flints colors are absolutely stunning I can't believe it's real sometimes. Oh Jon Jon he's so big and beautiful classic birchen OEGB and the biggest lover. I adore Captain Boomerangs colors it's amazing I love how dark his chest is and how light his surrounding heckles are it's so eye catching. I know right Sir Jamie's sickles are amazing he's had them since he was 6 weeks ish they just stand out more he's just a gorgeous Mille fleur. And Deadshot the shyest of the group lol he's a stunning blue splash and really funny. Oh Blackbeard he's the coop mediator he's like a giant bearded version of Jon I love his cream color on his wings it's beautiful and of course his beard lol he's such a giant teddy bear.

Back
Top Bottom