the 'crazy' neighbor DINNER DELIVERERED! ( pics of food!!!)

Quote:
it does! i can hardly wait! i am supposed to be thanking my neighbors and here i am drooling about pie for me!
th.gif

Quote:
I don't know...If you take a roasted bird over there you might send the kids over the edge. What if they think you cooked up the duck!
tongue.png

Quote:
I don't know...If you take a roasted bird over there you might send the kids over the edge. What if they think you cooked up the duck!
tongue.png

gig.gif

ya should get a fake duck bill to put in the pan,, hahaha
ep.gif

lau.gif
That'd be neat!

oh my word!

i don't think it would though, they are pretty 'rough' over there! it really is a sad situation. not a lot of parenting skills, the screaming is unbelievable. we hear them calling the kids names that would blow your mind. we just keep praying and we keep our eyes/ears open for safety of the kids. there are authorities that have been taking action.

hopefully, this gesture will soften their hearts a little. for the kids sakes, especially.

I have always made fresh baked bread for my neighbors since we moved in and their dog attacked my chickens BUT it all turned out good...they now keep the dog chained and paid for replacement chickens
big_smile.png
(I lost four)

Maybe showing them some love by way of neighborly kindness, dinner & dessert is just what they need in their life right now. Maybe invite the kids over to help with your critters sometime would be a great treat for their kids & then you could show them what nice is all about.
big_smile.png
In doing all that, you may actually make a difference in their lives.
smile.png

Quote:
yep. i just have to be very strict with boundaries. we have found the kids here at our house and IN our house. they don't know any better.

i told them to come over another day and i would show them the birds, but they have to come to the door and ask first. the more structure, the better with this crew.

so sad, we can't even let our kids play with them because the kids mirror mom and dad. violence, extreme fowl language and more. but i do send cookies and treats and my kids deliver them.

little by little, i think things will come along and no matter what, we know we are doing something kind and we are teaching our kids to have kindness and compassion.

oh...yes, bread...the way to anyones heart!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom