the 'crazy' neighbor DINNER DELIVERERED! ( pics of food!!!)

Bless you for showing appreciation and kindness. It will come back to your 100x over!

MissPrissy, Your Grandmother sounds just like my grandparents..

Quote:
Is there room for one more? That looks sooo goood!!!!!

always. if you don't mind using a folding chair or sitting on the front porch on rockers!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
JIM! i KNEW someone was letting my birds out on purpose trying to get a free meal!
ep.gif

you try that again and we'll douse you with syrup and then roll you in cracked corn and throw you in with the meaties!
ep.gif

Acre of Blessings...you might want to take note of the above statement!
big_smile.png

just knock, i'll go out and grab one, process and cook it. no need to hide my duckies! ya'all come!

SteffPeck & Dixie...thank you so much!

edited because i couldn't remember what i was responding to!
lol.png

Last edited:
JIM! i KNEW someone was letting my birds out on purpose trying to get a free meal! ep

you try that again and we'll douse you with syrup and then roll you in cracked corn and throw you in with the meaties!

Thanks for the laugh, Miss Jayne!! I needed it!!
lau.gif

Ms Jayne, I wish I could be more like you! We have a family that live three doors down from us and the yard and house are filthy. The children run around without parental supervision and they are always dirty and getting into loads of trouble. We are always kind to the children and we do have to get onto them when they are teasing our neighbors dogs but we are never cruel. We've tried to befriend the mother and father but they are the kind of individuals that expect a handout once youve helped them (my husband helped the father get a job with the county and he would not show up or he would be caught stealing..his excuse was the county has more money than him they could buy a new whatever..yes he was eventually fired) We offered them some flowers for their yard because the mother had commented on our daylillies (i took them the bulbs down to her and offered to help plant them) came home one day and the boys were digging up more and said their mother had told them to get them ARHGGGG! I had to draw the line when the father started picking through our trash bin (its an enclosed bin on our property) He wouldnt explain what he was looking for. (everything now gets burned or shredded. I'm thankful for individuals like you because I just cant do it anymore..I hope a ton of blessing come your way, you deserve them
smile.png

Quote:
thanks j...
we do have to make boundaries very clear with them. there is nothing wrong with deciding WHEN to help and not. sometimes all we can do is pray. you did what you could.

my first ministry is my family and i have to keep them safe and teach them. so, we do not have them over, we do not let the children play with ours. one step at a time.

thank you for the blessings, i'll receive that and back at you.

Back
Top Bottom