The Critter Corner: An Animal Art Teespring Shop

you should do all different poodle colors. One design but change the colors and make multiple.
I'm not going to do ALL the colors until I've exhausted my to do list. I'm doing that for some things. There's also a chocolate labradoodle going up soon, and I'm going to do yellow, chocolate, and black labs with all the same design. Exchequer and white leghorn also have the same design.

I'm not going to do ALL the colors until I've exhausted my to do list. I'm doing that for some things. There's also a chocolate labradoodle going up soon, and I'm going to do yellow, chocolate, and black labs with all the same design. Exchequer and white leghorn also have the same design.
im doing all the same design (im selling on a different website so i dont steal your thunder. i just need money lol) but i have 3 different comb types drawn (single,pea,and rose) so i can make lots of different breeds out of it.
1611719085810.png

Thats just the head, nothing else drawn yet. Your really good at tails and i dont know how you do it 🤣

im doing all the same design (im selling on a different website so i dont steal your thunder. i just need money lol) but i have 3 different comb types drawn (single,pea,and rose) so i can make lots of different breeds out of it. View attachment 2504434
Thats just the head, nothing else drawn yet. Your really good at tails and i dont know how you do it 🤣
I"ve just been avoiding rose and pea combs

Back
Top Bottom