The curse— RP

Ashling took a deep breath. "You know what, I'm not going to let them take my rock. I'm going to go to make them leave." Then, not knowing what she was going to do, she started off towards her rock.

CloverFeather planned her attack on them. The one holding her instrument seemed more interested in it than his surrondings and another one of them was looking out to sea. She was talking to the other one. CloverFeather decided to tackle the one holding the instrument first. That was her goal. get the instrument and run. She noticed that the others had guns and decided that she would grab those first.
She attacked. She jumped onto the rock and grabbed the guns, tossing them as far as she could, one of them landed in the sea and the other one landed on the beach, then she attacked the one holding her instrument.

She punched the one holding her instrument on a nerve point and he fell to the ground, unconscious. Then she closed her hand around her instrument. A metallic noise came from behind her and she whirled around, but she wasn't fast enough. A searing pain ran through her ankle as the girls dagger nicked the scales on her bird like feet.

Back
Top Bottom