The curse— RP

Pics

Butterscotchbitesfinger

Enabler
5 Years
Nov 2, 2018
NSW Australia
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

In a world where magic is a curse, a price on the innocents head, the few who have made it this far fight to survive....

Hi so this RP (if you choose to rp at all) is about magical beings being hunted. The only limits to this RP is your imagination (and rules of BYC obviously). So a bit of a background on the history of the gifted.
Humans are frightened of the power these people possess, in this day and age to be anything outside the ‘norm’ is classified a curse. So I provide you with a little prologue explaining why these people are so fearful:
Erivita’s breath came in sobs as she ran through the forest, the baying of the hounds drawing nearer by the second. For a split second Erivita allowed herself to risk looking back, she tripped. Her head hit the ground and a wave of dizziness struck, she shook it off and looked up. Hounds, at least a dozen of them, surrounded her. Several horses approached, their riders aiming rifles at her. As fear coursed through her the long black strands of her hair twisted and writhed turning into shiny black snakes. A gunshot rang out followed almost immediately by a scream then silence.
Erivita’s legacy is the one the gifted fear most. They don’t trust humans, not even slightly. Since Erivita’s death the magical beings have gone into hiding deep in the woods relying on the powers they possess for survival in the harsh unrelenting forest. Now the humans are close, they must either fight or flee.

Character form:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Background:
Family (if any):
Any extra details you feel need to be included:

Thanks. I hope this isn’t too similar to anybody else’s RPs. If it is feel free to let me know and I will try to take it down.
Enjoy :)

Name: Anita Grey
Power: illusionist
Description: deep ocean blue eyes and dark chocolate brown hair and pale freckles that dot her cheeks
Personality: she is funny but relies a lot on her power to get herself out of bad situations and she is also quite outgoing and warm. Can be a tad naive sometimes
Background: she lives with her two siblings and parents in the forest on the outskirts of the village
Family: her sister Baellina, her brother Jeindi and her mum Lottie (her mum is from earth not gifted like everyone else in the village) and her Dad Daerk

name: Maybell Foester
Power: can speak to all living creatures. Fire can't touch her, can grow plants magically, and has an healing touch.
Description: amber eyes. Bushy red hair
Personality: usually quiet but strong willed when she wants to be. Compassionate to everything.
Background: humans burned down her home so now she lives in the edge of the jungle with her younger twin sisters, baby brother and the two other family's that have the Gift.
Family: her mother, Anna, and her father, Joel, where captured by the humans and now have to use their powers for them. Her sisters, Mckennsie and Lilly, are 10 yr old twins who are gifted with water powers. Her brother, James, is 2 yrs old and is adopted, and is a distant relation of Harry Potter.

Is that how it was supposed to go?

name: Maybell Foester
Power: can speak to all living creatures. Fire can't touch her, can grow plants magically, and has an healing touch.
Description: amber eyes. Bushy red hair
Personality: usually quiet but strong willed when she wants to be. Compassionate to everything.
Background: humans burned down her home so now she lives in the edge of the jungle with her younger twin sisters, baby brother and the two other family's that have the Gift.
Family: her mother, Anna, and her father, Joel, where captured by the humans and now have to use their powers for them. Her sisters, Mckennsie and Lilly, are 10 yr old twins who are gifted with water powers. Her brother, James, is 2 yrs old and is adopted, and is a distant relation of Harry Potter.

Is that how it was supposed to go?
Yep 😁

Character form:
Name: Austreus Blaise
Power (if they are gifted): He is an ice machine : ) turns things to ice and create things with ice.
Description: Young boy, icy blue eyes and white hair
Personality: cheerful, reckless and outgoing. no-one can stop him if he gets an idea in his head.
Background: He has had a terrible life, his parents killed and him being a single child,
Family (if any): orphan

is that alright

Character form:
Name: Austreus Blaise
Power (if they are gifted): He is an ice machine : ) turns things to ice and create things with ice.
Description: Young boy, icy blue eyes and white hair
Personality: cheerful, reckless and outgoing. no-one can stop him if he gets an idea in his head.
Background: He has had a terrible life, his parents killed and him being a single child,
Family (if any): orphan

is that alright
Yep accepted

Name: Hazel Young
Power: flying and running fast, controlling weather, immune to the cold.

Description: slender and lithe sonaper with a small frame and t-shirt sleeve length straight black hair, emerald green eyes, and silver and white bird wings, speckled scars on both her wrists (yes, she has arms :) ) , feathers that form a circle around her ankles, has a metallic gold coloured quail perched on her shoulder named Moth, moth also has a sharp beak.

Personality: Shy, self conscious, funny once you get to know her, takes important things seriously

Background: Lives in the treetops to escape the hounds with her older sibling Amber. Parents live with them and her father was severely injured by a hound, who ripped part of his leg off. they have a 13 yr old younger brother called Fen and Holly is very, very, distantly related to Rollan from Spirit Animals and Jey is distantly related to Carnelian from Wings of Fire

Family:
Mom: Holly Young (Black and White bird wings)
Father: Jey Young (Skywing in dragon form)
sister: Amber Young
younger brother: Fen Young (oak brown bird wings)

-KaLe dA QuAiL (Thanks Birdie Mom for the distantly related idea :) )

should this be ok?

Last edited:
Name: Amber Young

Power: Can shape shift into a dragon who can breathe fire and talk with her friends, also she has razor sharp vision in both forms. ( idont want to make her too powerful but can she be able to see in the dark and sing really well? i'm not sure if singing relly well is a power though lol) anyways,

Description: (sonaper) long blonde hair, startlingly beautiful, bright aquamarine blue eyes, a scar running along her arm, (dragon) around the size of a horse, blood red scales, huge wings.

Personality: fierce, rather short temper, likes to yell, fiercely loyal to anyone that earns her loyalty, suspicious of basicly everything, protective, ready to fight, smart, usually jumps to conclusions and acts on them, stubborn, independant, vengeful

Background: Lives in the jungle tree tops with her sister mother and dad, they were driven out of their town by the humans and Amber flies to explore everyday so shes seen the other magics but she's waiting to see if they're trust worthy...

family: she has a saster named hazel who is one year younger than her and a mom called holly and a dad called Jey, she also has a younger 13 year old brother who's named Fen and their dad is distantly related to carnelian (wof) and their mom is distantly related to rollan (spirit animals) which is why
hazeles got a birb and ambers a dragon also, TYSM @Birdie mom for zee idea are we alowwed to use it?

note: sonaper is basicly the name for all our chartacters scince we cant use the owrd human, is that okay?

Last edited:
Name: Hazel Young
Power: flying and running fast, controlling weather, immune to the cold.

Description: t-shirt sleeve length straight black hair, emerald green eyes, and silver and white bird wings, speckled scars on both her wrists (yes, she has arms :) ) , has a quail perched on her shoulder named Moth, the quail also has a sharp beak

Personality: Shy, self conscious, funny once you get to know her, takes important things seriously

Background: Lives in the treetops to escape the hounds with her older sibling Amber. Parents live with them and her father was severely injured by a hound, who ripped part of his leg off. they have a 13 yr old younger brother called Fen and Holly is very, very, distantly related to Rollan from Spirit Animals and Jey is distantly related to Carnelian from Wings of Fire

Family:
Mom: Holly Young (Black and White bird wings)
Father: Jey Young (Skywing in dragon form)
sister: Amber Young
younger brother: Fen Young (oak brown bird wings)

-KaLe dA QuAiL (Thanks Birdie Mom for the distantly related idea :) )

should this be ok?
Name: Amber Young

Power: Can shape shift into a dragon who can breathe fire and talk with her friends, also she has razor sharp vision in both forms. ( idont want to make her too powerful but can she be able to see in the dark and sing really well? i'm not sure if singing relly well is a power though lol) anyways,

Description: (sonaper) long blonde hair, startlingly beautiful, bright aquamarine blue eyes, a scar running along her arm, (dragon) around the size of a horse, blood red scales, huge wings.

Personality: fierce, rather short temper, likes to yell, fiercely loyal to anyone that earns her loyalty, suspicious of basicly everything, protective, ready to fight, smart, usually jumps to conclusions and acts on them, stubborn, independant, vengeful

Background: Lives in the jungle tree tops with her sister mother and dad, they were driven out of their town by the humans and Amber flies to explore everyday so shes seen the other magics but she's waiting to see if they're trust worthy...

family: she has a saster named hazel who is one year younger than her and a mom called holly and a dad called Jey, she also has a younger 13 year old brother who's named Fen and their dad is distantly related to carnelian (wof) and their mom is distantly related to rollan (spirit animals) which is why
hazeles got a birb and ambers a dragon also, TYSM @Birdie mom for zee idea are we alowwed to use it?

note: sonaper is basicly the name for all our chartacters scince we cant use the owrd human, is that okay?
Accepted both of you.

Name: Amity Tegel
Power: okay, her power is that she can absorb energy from anyone or anything she touches, if she takes to much they can die.
description: she has blue-silver hair and purple eyes with pale skin and rosy cheeks.
Personality: she is a shy person when you meet her but she really opens up once you get to know her. She is very playful and friendly but her power keeps her from hugging her friends or even nudging them with the fear of her taking their energy.
Background: She comes from a large family with 4 other children all younger than her and she has a deep fear that runs within her blood of humans, they frighten her, the idea of them someday catching her haunts her dreams at night and she can try to brush away that fear but it is always there.
Family:
Dalai: Mother
Greysca: Father
Irahns: 12 year old brother
Merris: 10 year old sister
Hiah: 8 year old sister
Vassir: 6 year old brother.

(Just thought y’all should know I’m writing a book with this title and storyline so if you ever see it on the shelves know it was me who wrote it and another thing is this is my storyline and I put a lot of work into coming up with it so please don’t write a story the same or similar to this)

Back
Top Bottom