The curse— RP

(Is there anyway I can get a quick summery before I make a character? I can read it all, but it might take a while...)
(Um, basically, it's about people that are 'gifted' 'cursed' or have powers that are hunted by humankind. Most of them flee to the forest at a young age or grow up with a family that is also gifted in the forest. When the gifted are caught, the hunters show no mercy. Recently in the RP: A girl in the city named Saoirse is beginning to discover she has powers, but doesn't want to believe it. Amity (A girl with electricity powers) is trying to hide a human boy she found injured in the woods when he came with the hunters to spy, who's name is Jordan. Clover, a girl who can manipulate things with an erhu has moved to live in a cave after meeting someone called Ash, a boy who can use dust for just about anything or something..he then moved to the city, or is visiting, at least. Amity's willow tree is slowly being discovered by the other, which makes her sad. And Ashling, a girl who is a selkie, (Meaning she can transform into a seal when she touches bodies of water), has decided to join her selkie folk under the sea, but visit the forest every once in a while. And a young, 7-year-old girl named Alana (who can read thoughts and talk in people's minds and can also heal anything on anyone except her seven times before she dies,) got rescued while she was being burned at the stake for like an hour... @Butterscotchbitesfinger what else am I missing?)

(Is there anyway I can get a quick summery before I make a character? I can read it all, but it might take a while...)
(Okay so basically they are always being hunted by humans and if they are caught they are burned at the stake. Alana (@Starburst) was recently burned but they saved her and now my character Amity is helping rehabilitate her but Amity is also keeping a human boy safe in her willow tree and then basically
(Um, basically, it's about people that are 'gifted' 'cursed' or have powers that are hunted by humankind. Most of them flee to the forest at a young age or grow up with a family that is also gifted in the forest. When the gifted are caught, the hunters show no mercy. Recently in the RP: A girl in the city named Saoirse is beginning to discover she has powers, but doesn't want to believe it. Amity (A girl with electricity powers) is trying to hide a human boy she found injured in the woods when he came with the hunters to spy, who's name is Jordan. Clover, a girl who can manipulate things with an erhu has moved to live in a cave after meeting someone called Ash, a boy who can use dust for just about anything or something..he then moved to the city, or is visiting, at least. Amity's willow tree is slowly being discovered by the other, which makes her sad. And Ashling, a girl who is a selkie, (Meaning she can transform into a seal when she touches bodies of water), has decided to join her selkie folk under the sea, but visit the forest every once in a while. And a young, 7-year-old girl named Alana (who can read thoughts and talk in people's minds and can also heal anything on anyone except her seven times before she dies,) got rescued while she was being burned at the stake for like an hour... @Butterscotchbitesfinger what else am I missing?)
and essentially everything she said XD)

Back
Top Bottom